Aug 22, 2013
According to me Forex trader must possess-
1)Objectivity or "emotional detachment"
2)Must be strategic.
3)Able to control risk.
4)Realistic Expectations
5)Must be able to forecast.

Sep 5, 2013
Good attitude, sense of balance, strict self-discipline, the market is always full of temptations, different weaknesses of human nature, and only with a strict self-discipline to resist the temptation of the market, in order to overcome the weaknesses of human nature .

mehulsoni

Trader
Jun 21, 2013
Gujarat, India
Hi,all! Quite a nice subject to be discussed.According to me a top trader should have the following qualities.

1) He should follow a Disciplined Trading.
2) He should have a Persevere Nature-he should keep trying to do the trading even though he feels it difficult in starting basis.
3) He should treat trading as a business ,not as a hobby.
4) He should not follow his emotions,He should be unemotional.
5) He should set goals in trading and should keep trying to achieve them.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
5 QUALITIES OF A TOP TRADER
Talking about qualities of top traders means talking about some of the characteristics that you will find in successful traders. During my research I found out about some five strong qualities that affects a traders performance in the market.

3. DISCIPLINE TO CONTINUALLY WORK TO IMPROVE THEMSELVES
Discipline creates excellence. Top traders continually work to improve themselves. The study and research never stop. The market is dynamic so it needs to be followed day in day out with a lot of study and research. A top trader or potential top traders always work to develop a discipline that makes them improve themselves.

QUOTE]

I agree with this discipline of yours. Do you know it took me a great deal of disciplined researches to discover that some brokers even our licensed brokers are still guilty of crimes believed to be offshore like scam and client bilking. It took me a great deal of discipline to understand how some of our respected regulated brokers still manipulate price feeds and the scam dealing desks of some licensed NDD brokers. It is very shameful that our licensed brokers are not all that trustworthy.

CamDude1

Trader
Jan 16, 2014
There are a lot of good tips here on being a trade but #1 has to be FIND A STRATEGY THAT WORKS. Everything else will just come naturally after that

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Thank you very much for your contribution! Yes, professional Forex traders are well disciplined! They don’t break their trading plan in their critical situation! But I think, it takes such a long time to be a top class Forex trader.