Yadix: is it scam?

premafx

Trader
Sep 7, 2012
I got a good offer from Yadix. Does anybody know if this broker is scam or is it thrustworthy?
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 👍
Reactions: JamesKelly62

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I have never heard about them. What was the offer you received? I just checked their website and saw their offers for new clients, nothing that is realistic in my opinion especially if you are a noob.

premafx

Trader
Sep 7, 2012
I opened real account and deposited. Offer is:
  1. Apple iPad 3 - trade only 150 lots
  2. Samsung Galaxy - trade only 130 lots
  3. Google Nexus 7 - trade only 90 lots
  4. Get all three tablets by trading only 350 lots
I will try to get 90 lots in 45 days.
Trading platform is MT4, execution is smooth (no dealing desk). i can report after 45 days about withdrawal, receiving of gift etc.
How can I see in MT4 how many lots I already traded?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I opened real account and deposited. Offer is:
  1. Apple iPad 3 - trade only 150 lots
  2. Samsung Galaxy - trade only 130 lots
  3. Google Nexus 7 - trade only 90 lots
  4. Get all three tablets by trading only 350 lots

Only?! That's quite a huge amount of lots!

How can I see in MT4 how many lots I already traded?

Account History - right click - Save as Report - load the report in our Report Analyzer.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Are you kidding? As Enivid pointed out, that's one lot too many, even if you use nano sized lots, it's still a lot. I did check out quite a few brokers before settling down with my steady three [Trader's Way, FXCM and Alpari] and did come across quite a few interesting offers from the rest.
So yeah, rest assured there's a catch of some kind..review the terms carefully before committing to trading those lots. Are there any restrictions as regards the lot size?

SavFX

Trader
Sep 13, 2012
I got a good offer from Yadix. Does anybody know if this broker is scam or is it thrustworthy?
Thanks.
No Scam, why it would be? I trade with them and got the ipad welcome gift (befre this event). No issue in withdrawing or deposit, they have excelent client cabinet for account management (the best I've seen) and the execution for my ea is very gud.

If you know about trading then how can a broker give away gifts like yadix without lot requirment, they are true stp and not dealing desk, means that they make only commision on spread and not if i lose. so it means that the lot requiremnt has to be. I can reach it, but its not for all. If you are no experience take the rebate account $10 per lot cash back...what more do you wnat?!

adfxdt

Trader
Nov 20, 2012
They also increased their welcome bonus to 40% - very attractive and the terms of the bonus makes sense. Credited when you reach the requirement as cash in balance, no time limits, you are free to withdraw at anytime and you can take parts of the bonus each month until all is taken.

It means you can trade without the pressure of reaching your targets, I am too aggressive in my trading when I am trading with time limits. I think most traders are the same.

FxBear

Trader
Jan 30, 2013
Yadix Good Broker for Scalping

Guys, if you scalp and want to scalp properly ( no limits on stops for SL, TP and pending orders) Yadix is a very good choice. Execution is fast, spreads are very low and if you run a scalping system, you can make good money from the cash backs.

I cannot find many scalping brokers that have conditions like Yadix. I run my scalping system with no trading issues (minimal slippage), fast payout and facilities for my scalping robot.

RECOMMENDED:)

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Okay now it sounds like an ad column - the ones who talk about the offer and recommend the same have very few posts under their collective belts or whatever. Guess I'm just in a cynical mood for the moment but OTH, very wary of Greeks bearing gifts!

FxBear

Trader
Jan 30, 2013
Fxpipper is that comment directed at me? This is a public forum correct? Where people get to share their opinions...I shared mine which is truthful and accurate! Why would you want to undermine new posters who have an opinion when you have not even bothered to review the brokers in question?

A constructive comment would be to review yourself before sharing your judgements!

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
No it is not directed at the last comment but given the context, would say that it is a fair assumption. Again, not a personal comment but other than pointing out the obvious. Of course, everyone has a right to their opinion and you are free to share your views on the forum, irrespective of what others may post on..good luck with Yadduz

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
Through this broker's offer, I doubt Yadix. However, you can give it a try if you want, and try demo while collect review about it before investing money to.

adfxdt

Trader
Nov 20, 2012
tabalo, why do you doubt? The offers to me make sense. If I trade XYZ lots, I get $??? in rebate cash. I don't see what there is to doubt or nothing too complicated!

Yadix Broker

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2012
Dear forum members

My name is George Miller, the official Yadix forum representative.

If anyone has any questions regarding Yadix services, please feel free to ask on here. I will commit to giving you an honest and transparent response.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

BR

George

Pavel41

Trader
Mar 7, 2013
Hi George and everybody!

Guys I'm trading with this broker already more then 4 months. I started to trade and to get tablets, actually for my robot it's not a big volume 150 lots in 45 days with my deposit 1k$. when I reached this volume, asked them and got cash $500.

After I decided to opened rebate account and till now every month getting $1k - $1,5k cash rebates. Always I'm getting my rebates on time and withdrawing my profit without any problems and keeping my original $1k balance there.

fxlabor

Trader
Apr 3, 2013
Pavel41: ...
now every month getting $1k - $1,5k cash rebates

how I understood from yadix website you getting $10 rebate per lot you traded?
want to know if there are any restrictions for aggressive scalping robots?
Because I'm sure that my EA can make many lots.

Yadix Broker

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2012
Yadix Forex Promotions

Hi George and everybody!

Guys I'm trading with this broker already more then 4 months. I started to trade and to get tablets, actually for my robot it's not a big volume 150 lots in 45 days with my deposit 1k$. when I reached this volume, asked them and got cash $500.

After I decided to opened rebate account and till now every month getting $1k - $1,5k cash rebates. Always I'm getting my rebates on time and withdrawing my profit without any problems and keeping my original $1k balance there.

Hi Pavel,

I am glad that you are enjoying the benefits offered by Yadix.

I would suggest that once you've finished your current offer to contact your account representative to arrange a unique offer to reward your volumes. As you may have read on the site, if there is a reward or gift you'd like to get, tell your manager and he/she will arrange any reward and calculate the lots needed to receive this gift or cash. It could be anything, a TV, latest tablet, cash bonus...whatever you want.

Let me know how you proceed.

Regards

George

adfxdt

Trader
Nov 20, 2012
quick update for the doubters, I have been with Yadix for 12 months and mostly smooth sailing.

Execution remains very good, they use equinix like some bigger brokers, withdrawals done very fast, no issue with paying profits and my scalping ea works excellent on the platform, no re-quotes and minimal slippage.

One issue I had with a bad tick from the liquidity was resolved with a full refun within 48 hours - so can't complain about the service at all.

I believe 100% that they operate true stp because my EA has never performed so well at the larger dealing desk brokers