Learning from your mistakes

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
When I started Forex business some years back, I do feel bad when I lose a trade but now each time I lose,it gives me the opportunity to reassess my self and where I go wrong but when I make profit, I still do not learn, so when do you learn more? when you lose or when you make profit.

In addition, I learn by my mistakes and failures in trading, and I think it increased my experience and earned some profit in my trading and I want to learn more in order to be successful in trading Forex. I learn in both cases , when I lose I try to find clearly why I lost and what mistakes I did , then I tried not to repeat them again , also when I make profits I know why I made that profit and what is the right decision that I took to make this profit , in both cases we must make use of the event.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Learning from your mistakes is essential and if you are not able to do so than you have an impossible task ahead of you. You will make mistakes as you learn how to trade and the faster you can learn from them the better it will be for you.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
In start I do many mistakes that brought a lot of loss for me. I was not in market analysis and management of funds during trading .Slowly I learn from my mistakes what should adopt or what should avoid.

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
Suppose you are losing on consistent basis and you are not sure where is the wrong you are doing on consistent basis then my best suggestion to you that you should stop trading at this point. Start demo trade again with virtual money and try to find out your own mistakes. If you would able to find out your own mistakes and feel confident then start trading again and when you make profit then don't be satisfied too much. Just try to relax and make sure your strategy is correct in this ever changeable market.