Double my account in one week.

xProphet

Active Trader
Jul 27, 2013
Occupying Wall Steet.
I wanted to share this here because no one on my Facebook follows any markets.

On Sunday, Im going to open a Nadex Demo account and try to make $25,000 (You start with $25,000 and to my knowledge they don't have any options to magically ADD money to your demo account.) in one week day trading on 5 min - hourly charts. Using a strategy I've been developing for the past two weeks. I want to push my strategy to the extreme and see how well it and I can hold up against the pressure.
This is a very ambitious goal with little chance of success. :rolleyes: (And I absolutely love the challenge.)

I will try to post a pic here of my account everyday(including starting the balance) My time is limited so i may miss a few days.

Wish me luck :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 1: Starting balance $25000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rrsg.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 5: Ending Balance: $30,848.40 or 23% in 2.5 days. (Some nice last min trades played out.)

0cp6.jpg

Last edited:

xProphet

Active Trader
Jul 27, 2013
Occupying Wall Steet.
nice job guys....
we will awaiting or your report...

Its just me, I don't have a team. Although it would be nice to have one. So i could view the charts in other perspectives.

I'm not sure if i would share the strategy right out of the gate. First, it has to hold up in demo account, then it has to be proven in a live account. By then, it should be refined enough to be shared.

thank you for your reply, regardless :D

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
Its funny to double your amount in demo account. In real we cannot meet this target in a week . Forex is not money making machine .Here with patience avoiding greed is the best way of taking profit . Those who said about any strategy to double amount in days is all false.

xProphet

Active Trader
Jul 27, 2013
Occupying Wall Steet.
Its funny to double your amount in demo account. In real we cannot meet this target in a week . Forex is not money making machine .Here with patience avoiding greed is the best way of taking profit . Those who said about any strategy to double amount in days is all false.

First this is for fun, I like trading for much more then just the money you could possibly make from it.

I'm not trying any '10 step program' to uber riches, nor anyone's "strategy to double your account in 5 days". I'm simply battle testing MY own strategy while giving my self a very hard mark to reach. I have no illusions of the chances of success... (You might end up seeing a screen shot of 5k or less by the end!)

I'm doing this in my demo account for two reasons: 1. MY strategy is relatively new, and I don't think it is wise to trade NEW (meaning new to me.) strategies in your LIVE account. 2. Im going to be taking on a lot of risky positions that i would not take on with real money. (That might change pending results.)

Last edited:

evaa.soraya

Banned
May 15, 2013
indonesia
hehe...
im so curious about your thread, but its just making funny thread,hehehe...
it's ok guys,, anything will start from a dreams...
BUT!!! i have good news for all here...
We can double our account in a days,,, you should follow the programs of lite forex, lite opening 100% bonus loan to all customers...
So, do you want 100% bonuses from lite forex?????

xProphet

Active Trader
Jul 27, 2013
Occupying Wall Steet.
hehe...
im so curious about your thread, but its just making funny thread,hehehe...
it's ok guys,, anything will start from a dreams...
BUT!!! i have good news for all here...
We can double our account in a days,,, you should follow the programs of lite forex, lite opening 100% bonus loan to all customers...
So, do you want 100% bonuses from lite forex?????

LOL!

BlindFA

Trader
Apr 29, 2013
lol I first took a look at your screenshot before reading, I thought these were REAL $25k! That would have been insane.

Have fun, and try to learn something!

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Anything you will achieve in a demo account is worthless, but hey you did say you do it for fun. I don't see the point of doing it, but again this is not for me to understand. I stick to trading as I do not have the time to waste on something in a demo account. I do hope you accomplish whatever challenge you set for yourself.

xProphet

Active Trader
Jul 27, 2013
Occupying Wall Steet.
Due to some really bad real life issues i was only able to trade two days this week. once on Sunday night and tonight. Both nights were rough on my account. Sunday i walked away with about $500 profit after the bad trades. Tonight I received my true loss walking away with about -3k. I'm back to the drawing board, so i wont be attempting this again for a while. (When time and "real life" line up Ill make a run for it again.)

lol I first took a look at your screenshot before reading, I thought these were REAL $25k! That would have been insane.

Have fun, and try to learn something!

It would have been for sure. Trading is always to fun. :D I did actually learn something. I experienced the first real avoidable (avoidable meaning less of a loss) loss on my strategy. It confirmed a "trading" rule that will get added to my trading journal soon enough. My new SnR lines are playing out really well (my old way of drawing them was useless.) and its based of Price Action methodology with my own little twists.

Anything you will achieve in a demo account is worthless, but hey you did say you do it for fun. I don't see the point of doing it, but again this is not for me to understand. I stick to trading as I do not have the time to waste on something in a demo account. I do hope you accomplish whatever challenge you set for yourself.

I think it depends on how close the demo is to a live account and the objective trying to be achieved. If your only going for %5 or less a month, then yes, It would be really hard to prove anything in a demo account. (The whole "chaos" being sensitive to the smallest variable.)However, with my objective it could show me a ROUGH estimate of what to expect in live. Everything was based on real markets.

xProphet

Active Trader
Jul 27, 2013
Occupying Wall Steet.
Congratulations! Not for your trading but for getting your head out of the box. Opens new frontiers, huh? LOL I will also chance to surmise you play "What If" like I do. Keep it up and you'll find your answer.

Well thanks, I think. Honestly I take less of a "scientific" approach. I state what my goals are first, then investigate any method to achieve them. Even if its not a conventional or accepted method.. every new "way of doing things" starts out side the box. To add a bit more honesty, In this little game my approach was as i was tough. "Always test new strategies in demo."

The strategy was based on my new Support & Resistance lines and the dangerous game of betting against the trend.

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
I would like to encourage you that you should keep trying more in demo trade and try to find out your own strategy. The more you spend your time the more you would learn. But keep in mind that don't be so happy and satisfied. you should need to know that there is a real difference between demo trade and real trade

xProphet

Active Trader
Jul 27, 2013
Occupying Wall Steet.
I would like to encourage you that you should keep trying more in demo trade and try to find out your own strategy. The more you spend your time the more you would learn. But keep in mind that don't be so happy and satisfied. you should need to know that there is a real difference between demo trade and real trade

I think i may have misinterpreted your post a bit but here it goes anyways.

1. Unless you mean I should better analyze my 'own' strategy... then.. If you would have read my entire thread, you would have known I WAS testing my own strategy, completely developed by me.

2. Unless you mean I shouldn't be content with, what appears to be marginal success...then...(well even if you do). First, I'm not happy I missed my mark but am extremely satisfied with what this game and its trades tough me. I set my mark high to see what I could actually achieve when "pushed".(part of the reason) Now I have a realistic (for me.) target, and a battle tested strategy.. (and currently am revising my goals and style to match this "realistic" target.)

Second, I love trading and am always happy just be doing it..demo or live.

Hey X,

Something else. When you get a system/method, it usually comes with a "how to." I never follow their "how to's." I make up my own by making a lot of changes. That's "outta the box" thinking. Many times, I stumble onto way that makes an average system much better.

After you've had time to understand your method, take a day and "rework" it in areas you've never entered before. I guess I'm suggesting you play "What IF?" Try different indis, change TFs, mix-n-match. Just because it came in a box doesn't mean you have to use it that way. This has been the basis of my successes. I go where others fear.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
I had no urge to double my account in on week. It is not ikpossible target but is risky for beginners. When they are good trader they can double their amount in even one trade. So improve you trading to get maximu profit from forex market.With low experience such practice to get high profits may remain bad for you.