Free Currency Strength "Meter"

Do you know Tom Yeomans, from Canada? He's the author of the Accustrength Currency Meter.

Well, Tom got to rooting around in his closet and he found something he's now using daily. And, he's decided to share it, free.

I can't send you to Tom's blog (comm'l links) so I'm listing it here for you. You need to have DotNet Framework 2.0 or above installed. You also have to have "DDE" activated in your MT4. This is an Excel spreadsheet "meter," graphical in nature.

If you wanna know more about it, you need to Google for his blog. He explains the "meter" there.

Well shoot! I can't upload ".xls" here. DRAT! Just Google him. It's on his Blogger Blog, you'll find it. I've already made money with it today.

I used it today for about a $500 payday over three pairs. While it not only pointed out which 3 to trade today, it also showed me when to get out. I saw my base and counter currencies changed positions. I closed all three and about 5 min later, everything headed off in the opposite direction.

This little graphical spreadsheet is sweet!

Thanks, Enivid. Here Tiz!

When it loads into Excel, Click the Option button and change points. Also, be sure you have "DDE" enabled in MT4, Tools, Options, first server tab. When you see the display, don't take the red/grn arrows as alerts! They're just strength markers. You also need DotNet Framework v.2.0 or above for the two to communicate.

Last edited:

cashvault

Trader
Jul 6, 2013
Thanks, Enivid. Here Tiz!

When it loads into Excel, Click the Option button and change points. Also, be sure you have "DDE" enabled in MT4, Tools, Options, first server tab. When you see the display, don't take the red/grn arrows as alerts! They're just strength markers. You also need DotNet Framework v.2.0 or above for the two to communicate.
Please could you please explain how it should be installed. i have just uploaded it into the indicator's folder, but it is not showing anything

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I have never heard of him. I will check him out and see what he is all about. Thanks for sharing.

d4ved

Trader
May 8, 2014
England
Free Multi Currency Strength Meter App

You may be interested in using a multi currency strength meter called fxmcsm which I use daily. Its a desktop app that works with the metatrader 4 DDE server. Its very easy to use and understand, all I do is to trade when the trade indicators are green using 14 and 50 SMAs on my 1 hour charts for trade confirmations. For more info do a search on google for FXMCSM where you can download a free 14 day full version.

Attachments

• fxmcsm-screen.png
    fxmcsm-screen.png
    122.9 KB · Views: 51