SignalsProviders (Just Follow Me)

signalspro

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2012
AUD / USD pair. "Stop Run" Strategy

Hi again.Look, this is what usually happens on every market. I call it "Stop Run". You have people bought the pair at around $1.039 and place their stop losses slightly below. When price triggers these levels (where the stop loses are) it runs up. That's way I call it "Stop Run"/ Here you great example on AUD / USD pair on hourly time frame. Thanks and Congrats to all followers :)

Attachments

• AUD-USD Stop Run.PNG
    AUD-USD Stop Run.PNG
    37.5 KB · Views: 11

signalspro

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2012
Long on the USD/CHF pair using "buy the fractal" strategy

This one was sweet. One of my favorite setups. It's called "buy the fractal" strategy. As you see there is sign and the price of 0.92148 beside it. This place where the price recorded its higher low after the lower low occurred before called "fractal".It was the best signal to buy for me. I even didn't use any indicator.The stop loss should be around 30 points. Targets around 70-80 points, which was actually accomplished. Good job!!! Congrats all followers and copiers.

Attachments

• USD-CHF long on 16.04.13.PNG
    USD-CHF long on 16.04.13.PNG
    25.3 KB · Views: 17

signalspro

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2012
Double Top strategy that I use

Hi everybody.Thanks for comments. Again, as I told you, there is no fear when you enter into trade at the spot where the others might have different point of view. Take a look I shorted this pair where many others hoped for the uptrend to continue.But, you have to be very careful when you play in opposite side. Usually these trades are short-lived.In short, hope for quick profits, don't wait to long if you became green. Or, just copy my trades and learn my strategies.

Attachments

• May 14.13 EUR-GBP sell 5 min.png
    May 14.13 EUR-GBP sell 5 min.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 9

signalspro

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2012
USDCHF 06.10.13 long after sell-off.

Hello all.As you could see here, for entering into long position I had to wait in till the price hit this area (Area of support...). For me, this is the rule when I take counter trend positions.It works perfectly near important levels on daily charts, yet remember you got to be quick in taking profits.The downtrend is very strong here, so the position was closed for profits, when I released the situation. Thanks again for following.(Long on USDCHF 06.10.13)

Attachments

• USDCHF long on 06.10.2013.PNG
    USDCHF long on 06.10.2013.PNG
    28.2 KB · Views: 8

signalspro

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2012
1 hour trade has made more then 800 p.

Hi all, it wasn't too hard.If you see the level of 130.157 that provided strong resistance for about a week or so. So, when it was broken, I didn't look for up trend continuation due to the situation on the higher time-frame (see daily/weekly charts).I just waited for the tricks and they showed up very soon.Means, the crowd was forced to enter into long position and then everything turned out opposite which added more fuel for smart money:). Result, 800p in just 1 hour of trading, what can be better than that. Congrats all followers!!!

Attachments

• EUR-JPY July 09.2013.JPG
    EUR-JPY July 09.2013.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 9

safnur

Trader
May 18, 2013
Hello everyone,
My purpose here is to provide you with the best results you can achieve in Forex Trading simply following my trades. I'm talking about earning money. [link removed] The "Good_Life" is the name of my signal service.Set account with company and all my trades will be copied to your trading platform automatically. Simply beautiful, powerful and profitable.

This is one of my trades example (copied from my blog there) Have fun....:)

So, now I what to explain you guys how I trade Forex pairs. Actually, the hard part of it is to find the right trade location. I mean to find the entry point. Here at the image you can see that I entered to trade when this point was confirmed by two my favorite indicators.We made more then 300 points of each of two orders.Thanks for congrats, but really, get in to trades whenever you see only a clear opportunity or follow me and you will never miss even one of them.[

Last edited:

realdestina

Trader
Aug 3, 2013
Hi all, it wasn't too hard.If you see the level of 130.157 that provided strong resistance for about a week or so. So, when it was broken, I didn't look for up trend continuation due to the situation on the higher time-frame (see daily/weekly charts).I just waited for the tricks and they showed up very soon.Means, the crowd was forced to enter into long position and then everything turned out opposite which added more fuel for smart money:). Result, 800p in just 1 hour of trading, what can be better than that. Congrats all followers!!!
pm me sir...want to follow..tq

signalspro

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2012
Confirmation of the trade location

When entering to trade (especially when placing more than one order) you got to be sure on the trade location, even more on confirmation of this opportunity. You know, trading is the game of waiting the chance.Therefore, only if I see the confirmation I allow myself to take more than one position.Here, in today's trade on EUR / CHF, the level 1.2280 provided strong support not only once. When it did it second time it was enough for me to enter long taking 4 positions.Thanks for your replies my dear followers.

Attachments

• EUR-CHF 4 positions LONG.jpg
    EUR-CHF 4 positions LONG.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 11

signalspro

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2012
Why did I close long position on EUR/USD pair.

Hello guys.I got many messages where people asked me about the reason of closing my long position on EUR/USD pair. For all of those who haven't followed this trade,so I took long at 1,34860 and close it at 1,36320.The reason is the end of cycle, you can see it clearly, where the Fibo hit the 208 level. It that simple and you see that I was right. Thanks for congrats who copied my entries. 1460p is not bad at all, right?

Attachments

• EUR-USD long 03.10.2013.JPG
    EUR-USD long 03.10.2013.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 10