Effective Trading Strategies?

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
Since I was introduced into the world of trading, I’ve come across many trading strategies: manual, custom, automated and semi-automated. They’re available on websites, seminars, and forums and in magazines. Many of them come with high prices or low prices. Some even come free! Sadly, majority of them are worthless, otherwise, majority of traders wouldn’t end up losing their shirts.

BlindFA

Trader
Apr 29, 2013
Yes, you have to be careful. Never trust a strategy you just found without testing it properly yourself. Don't forget that even if a strategy is actually a good profitable strategy, if you haven't done any work on it yourself you'll end up - soon or later - "adjusting" it.

You'll go a couple of days applying the strategy exactly the way it's supposed to be applied, then you'll get a couple of losses and you'll start modifying it, not knowing what you're doing.

This is why I always advise people to learn forex and mainly price action, not strategies. If you learn price action, after enough chart time you'll be able to figure out what works for you and formulate your own system. Then it's free road to profits!

sourcecodefx

Active Trader
May 15, 2013
Shanghai
www.myfxbook.com
Our Strategy:
The success of our automated trading programs fully relies on our systematic strategies which are evolved from proprietary algorithms applied across several time frames. The system strategies capitalize on both trend and range trading. These strategies are continuously monitored analyzed as well as regularly updated. As you can appreciate it, studying and refining these strategies and making them work together took years of analysis, testing and live market experience.
It is our aim therefore to provide the opportunity to investors to participate in these automated trading programs resting assured that these programs are applying successfully a sophisticated trading logic based on many parameters, time frames, strategies, leverage and risk management controls as opposed to traditional asset management programs that are fully dependent on the human factor.

mehulsoni

Trader
Jun 21, 2013
Gujarat, India
Hi friend..

Forex is very big market. There are lots of strategies are there in Forex trading. Many websites offer strategy, trading products claiming that their products are highly profitable and such big big statements.

For trading, I would suggest you manual trading as this is what I do and I believe. It is highly preferred that you test those strategies before you buy them. And yes, try them on demo accounts and not on real.

To find a best trading strategy, it depends on many factors. What is your trading style, time you spend on trading, fund for trading and more. Try different strategies different way and decide the best one suitable for your trading style.

Hope this is useful and informative for you.

Thanks.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I think the right strategy depends on the individual and what works for them. One strategy may work great for one trader while the other one fails at it. This is why I think it is important that serious traders learn how to trade and not depend on others.