Newbiee

Richard Meyer

Trader
May 6, 2013
Criteria for choosing a broker.....

How can we help if you did not listed any criteria for choosing?

Well, I am based at South Africa. I am looking for a broker who should be trustworthy. Offering lowest spread, good leverage, highest lot, and he must be genuine. Please suggest something.....

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hi Rozario,
Please review some of the threads in this forum, check out baby pips school and review the basics to get started. After you have finished with babypips, you can move on to select a broker.
Each trader here has their own preferred brokers, but that more or less depends on their trading requirements. I use Trader's Way, FXCM and to a lesser degree Alpari..
Once you figure out your trading requirements, account preferences, review independent broker review websites, read up and select one that you think is right for you..good luck.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
hi guys I am new to forex can any one help me in choosing a broker? :)

I think you should figure that out alone and ignore what others say. One may like a broker while another one dislikes them. Ignore online reviews as you do not know who wrote them and why. Use common sense, know what you are looking for and open a micro account with them to see how they really are.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yes, every trader has their own set of preferences and preferred brokers - what works for me need not necessarily work for you as each trader has their own strategy for trading online. So do the research, check out the brokers and opt for one that looks to be a good fit.

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
Hi!

I am new in Forex trading.Just I registration here.please advice me how can I start my trading.

First, you need to get a demo account and start learning how to trade. If yo have not studied, then find a resource online. Some persons go to the school of pipsology. After learning and trading demo for some time, find a good and reliable broker like Profiforex to register with.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
First, you need to get a demo account and start learning how to trade. If yo have not studied, then find a resource online. Some persons go to the school of pipsology. After learning and trading demo for some time, find a good and reliable broker like Profiforex to register with.

Stop telling people that you can learn to trade in a demo account. You can only learn how to trade by trading and there is no trading which takes place in a demo account. I would also caution traders on your choice of broker.

chika504

Active Trader
Mar 3, 2010
aba abia state
your right broker as a biginner

Waooh great news for forex beginner
Trade with vector security for the following benefits
1. fast execution
2. very friendly platform for beginners
3. free start off money for you
4. good training for beginners
5. good support team
6. vector security is here you.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
As FX works all time..so there may be no chance to make profit without grt mind

I missed your point here to be honest, could you explain it?

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
actually many people lost their money in fx trading...i wonder who really make profit from it?

Alright, 98% of traders fail but 2% do make it. It is like any other profession, most will fail but that is not the fault of the markets it is the fault of the individual.