is it possible to earn daily profit in ForEx?

ziegler

Trader
Nov 30, 2012
I thought about this , but if you choose a right broker your trading will be much easier)

Right broker is very important indeed, but to earn daily profits on Forex, you have to be professional trader with a huge experience. If trader is newbie, even good broker cannot help here to earn profits daily.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Active Trader
Mar 18, 2013
Cyprus
Its possible ,depend on your strategy.but the lack of knowledge by individual market participants make risky .

The best tool that is in the hands of the trades is the proper knowledge as that will only lead to success :)

Jira

Trader
Feb 18, 2013
It is very much possible. Many traders are making daily profit in a free trading game. I am not joking guys- I watch a good trader games- he win 4 games of $10 respectively by competing other trader in a 1on1 challenge. When my friends told me- I do not believe. I go and watch traders games. But nowI have a wish to do this.

I can see consistent profit there.:D

herculesfx

Trader
Mar 20, 2013
Brazil
if You open regular business You don't expect to start money from first week RIGHT ??? you must pay your loan, bills, gather customer base etc ...
FOREX is the same ---> but instead loan You invest in you knowledge,
... and experience + right knowledge = money on FX
but hot money is always loose money so be patient and learn !

james88

Banned
Mar 11, 2013
It is very possible to maintain a steady daily income with forex. It all depends on you. When I say steady income, I don't mean a very high amount here because those who chose to earn high on a daily basis often fail. The point is that you must be patient and always wait for the right time to enter the market. While you are waiting, you must keep your eye on the market. Scalping the market is a very good strategy to earn daily because you jump in and jump out as quickly as possible.

AsiaDev

Trader
Mar 10, 2013
It depend on your trading style . Scalpers and short term traders try to get daily profit rather than long term traders. Forex market is moving 24 hours . In some hours of the day it is slow supporting for new traders they can decide in calm market about trading. Scalpers need fast market. If you do trading in a limit with plan you can get some profit daily.

fx4ever

Active Trader
Mar 22, 2013
Profit in everyday is possible in forex trading but high level of trading skill and years of experience required. I will be happy if I can make considerable profit per month not per day in forex trading . Also in forex trading we have to be prepared for facing losses and recovering account from dd.

AsiaDev

Trader
Mar 10, 2013
Yes it is possible to have daily profits from forex trading. Many traders are doing short term trading on daily base they can get 10 to 20 pips daily. Some day they skip trading if market trend is not clear. Currency market specially is moving all the time, it facilitate new traders to get trading practice and some profit too in short time period with low risk.

Mike WFX

Trader
Mar 24, 2013
Scalpers are making daily profits but not everyone can do it because there will be losing days also. I am not a fan of scalping because it needs to be in front of charts and keep clicking.

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
I fear for those who jump into forex because they hear that people are making money through it. have you ever considered how much these ones have lost before they started earning consistently. Even the best forex trader have some loss records, so it is not really easy. Before you invest a huge amount of money in forex, you should get the needed knowledge and practice with small money on a platform that allows micro account.

Jira

Trader
Feb 18, 2013
daily profit yes you are able to make if you were a good trader

right- Yes, I think so that forex is a fast way to earn money. Forex traders having good forex market knowledge and good trading strategy can earn very good profit from this business. So traders having proper knowledge can make this business is the way to earn money quickly indeed.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
You need trading experience and tonnes of patience in order to scalp effectively..yeah, most newbies think of the forex as a easy opp but that's far removed from the truth.

smithjames

Trader
Apr 11, 2013
Forex gurus, is it really possible to earn profit daily in forex? many of my business friends invested huge amount of money , but very often they failed to earn a single $. it is very risky market and risky to invest

Global market in convertible currencies are traded and their conversion rates are determined. It is the world's largest financial market in which every day, on average, some one and one-half trillion dollar worth of currencies are bought and sold. Currency online is a service provider of forex exchange just sign up and enjoy features.

jeremiahkn

Trader
Apr 16, 2013
It depends on the type of trader you are, it is not possible for me to make profit everyday as my trading system is very picky and doesn't trade everyday, for example in the past 24 trading days my system only produced 11 trades and few trades happened on the same day, so there were days i have no trade at all, no profit, however from those 11 trades, 10 of them were winners :)

If you ask daily profit, no i can't achieve that, but monthly profit? Hell yeah! ;)

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Forex gurus, is it really possible to earn profit daily in forex? many of my business friends invested huge amount of money , but very often they failed to earn a single $. it is very risky market and risky to invest

I am not sure about daily profits. I focus on generating a monthly profit rather than try to make it every day, but I am a new trader so maybe I will adjust my target as I gain more experience.