New forex learner

polash123456

Trader
Feb 10, 2013
hi i am new forex market & forex forum. i am very eager to know about forex market. it gives me much thiriling when i saw market is going continiously ups & downs.

Irene Ivory

Active Trader
Apr 17, 2012
I would like to recommend for new traders to start practising on a demo account.
It is necessary to take into account that every trader should have appropriate knowledge and skills for successful trading. Nowadays many brokers provide free webinars for new traders. Taking part in such online educational webinars, a trader can ask questions to professional traders on trading.

quadri4321

Trader
Feb 12, 2013
You are welcome to the world of forex, believe me forex is one of profitable business online but it required alot of skills to be successful.But not that hard, i will recommend to try to get a best tutor in order to bring the best out of it

michelleshine

Trader
Feb 15, 2013
Los Angeles
Hey everyone I am a newbie too. I also want to learn the fundamentals of trading and make money. I have been searching for ways to earn money over the net but there are risks related to it. We need analysts who are the masters of this business.....Hope in this forum we will be guided to the best of the results.

Last edited:
Welcome, new traders. Learning Forex can be a drudge OR exciting. I's all about mindset. Everyone can learn it. The only question is will they? I've been doing this for exactly one year this month. I started out "STUPID." Knew absolutely nothing about it. The forums were a great help! Today, I'm doing fairly well at it. So, it can be done. But you must apply yourselves. Winning won't teach you anything. It only validates what you've already learned. True learning comes from your failures and losses.

You're in for a fun ride, if you allow it to be so. And it's an ongoing education that will only end by your walking away from it. However, it's a fantastic ride. Frustrating at times, joyous at others.

Where will you be one year from today? We'll help you get there! Welcome aboard. Most important first thing?: Learn your MT4! Get a User's Guide for it.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Welcome and you are in the right place..review some of the beginner tips posted here and other sites like babypips, research more info, open a demo and start practicing..

Jira

Trader
Feb 18, 2013
I would like to recommend for new traders to start practising on a demo account.
It is necessary to take into account that every trader should have appropriate knowledge and skills for successful trading. Nowadays many brokers provide free webinars for new traders. Taking part in such online educational webinars, a trader can ask questions to professional traders on trading.

This is a good idea. You can also join some free trading game. There the trader has virtual money so he will not trade with emotions because he will not have any fears or greed , but i think that the demo contest will teach the trader how to increase the spirit of challenge

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
hi i am new forex market & forex forum. i am very eager to know about forex market. it gives me much thiriling when i saw market is going continiously ups & downs.

a good place to learn the basics is babypips school of pipsology, and here in our forums its always open to answer question from traders first hand, best of luck and dont rush with live, just take it one step at a time

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
a good place to learn the basics is babypips school of pipsology, and here in our forums its always open to answer question from traders first hand, best of luck and dont rush with live, just take it one step at a time

Youtube also provides with the best training videos. You might watch the chart movement much better.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yup! Babypips school is one of the best free forex edu courses you are going to find online - there's just no point in spending all that $$$ right away to learn the basics..when you are better off with babypips.

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
All new traders should learn to patiently trade with a demo account. Do not rush to forex thinking you will earn money on your first day. Am new to this forum, but this is my best advice for all new traders wherever I visit. So, whatever strategy or advice you are given, try it first on a demo account.

TW153

Banned
Mar 14, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Welcome! Yes I agree, the only way to get started in Forex is to jump right in and start trading with a demo account. There are a lot of educational resources online these days (I see babypips was already mentioned) and brokers tend to have their own resources to help you out as well, so find one that will give you free access to articles, webinars, video tutorials, platform walkthrough videos, etc.