forex is enough for my life

jdallas156

Trader
Jan 3, 2013
Dhaka
well for me i can say yes i can complete my dreams with doing forex trade. because in here there is no bound of income. i can say just earn as much as you can and make your dream true but for earning that amount of money you must have to develop your skills very highly. So work hard and your dreams will come true.

ecom

Banned
Jan 19, 2013
Yes, Forex is enough for my life. This market gives me many money. I involved a broker in this market.He gives me a lot of money. Besides he gives me broker who gives me
# 35% first deposit bonus
# Leverage up to 1:500
# $100 "No deposit bonus
This Broker name is [Spam Removed]

Easy Trader

Master Trader
Sep 17, 2011
Yes, Forex is enough for my life. This market gives me many money. I involved a broker in this market.He gives me a lot of money. Besides he gives me broker who gives me
# 35% first deposit bonus
# Leverage up to 1:500
# $100 "No deposit bonus
This Broker name is [Spam Removed]

Did you get your money trading or advertising?:rolleyes:

AsiaDev

Trader
Mar 10, 2013
Forex is not a way of living for me even then too I believe in forex trading. It is giving me all benefits of part time job. I can avail any time when I am free. It is earning source for me which support me to fulfill many of my needs that are not possible with my regular job. Till now forex is enough for me. It facilitate me in many ways.

Nyan

Trader
Feb 27, 2013
Unfortunately, my profit from FX trading is not enough to live on, but my ultimate goal is to make trading my main source of money!

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Well, every new trader enters the market with stars in their eyes, but that's mainly due to the hype - thanks to all the dratted sales pitches doing the rounds.
Moving on, in order to make money from trading currencies, you need to put in the time and effort and yeah, like everything else, it is going to be hard in the beginning but it is worth it. Good luck!

jonathon

Trader
Apr 4, 2013
Go through these steps and give yourself the greatest opportunity to achieve your goals.
1. Have Faith In Yourself

To reach the level of elite forex trader, you must trust in yourself and your forex trading education. You must be willing to make all your trading decisions, instead of relying on someone else's thoughts or ability (or lack of). Of course, you will prepare yourself fully before every risking any money.

2. Accept Your Learning Curve

Unless you are a veteran trader, you will lose money trading the Forex market. This is a near certainty. I don't say this to talk you out of trading. In fact, quite the opposite. You will be trading against others that fall to this reality day in and day out. You, however, will not risk a dime until you have learned the skills you need to make money trading the forex.

3. Decide What Type of Trader You Are

There are many ways to trade the forex. They range from very active to very patient. You must decide which style suits you best. The best time to learn this about yourself is while you are trading a demo account. There is no need to allow your learning curve to cost you money.

4. Get Educated

Education is the shortest path to elite forex trading. Regardless of your ultimate goals, you will reach them quicker with a great forex trading education. Take some time to review different options before deciding on who to trust with your forex trading education needs. A forex seminar will help shorten your learning curve drastically.

5. Continue to Get Educated

In order to achieve and retain elite forex trading skills, you must constantly be adding to you knowledge base. Your education should never end. In fact, one of the key points to look for in an elite forex trading course is ongoing education. It's nice to have an ongoing relationship with the person/people helping you to achieve your goals.

usmankik786

Trader
Apr 7, 2013
i think forex is best way to make money i like forex trading full time and i think stop loss tool is very important tool in our forex trading business and i think this tool is very important for newbies trading if any newbie use this tool so i think then his can minimize his loss

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
Forex has already purchased my round trip ticket to Europe in May. Now, it will fund my "spending money" and my trip to the Reno Air Races in September. FOREX makes things possible. YOU make them happen!

very inspiring,, thanks a lot for sharing, it just makes me want to trade more and learn more.. :) have a nice trip and happy trading :)

shereali47

Banned
Apr 17, 2013
Forex has already purchased my round trip ticket to Europe in May. Now, it will fund my "spending money" and my trip to the Reno Air Races in September. FOREX makes things possible. YOU make them happen!
Reply With Quote:(:(

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
well for me i can say yes i can complete my dreams with doing forex trade. because in here there is no bound of income. i can say just earn as much as you can and make your dream true but for earning that amount of money you must have to develop your skills very highly. So work hard and your dreams will come true.

Yes, you're right. Forex can be enough for your life (as a means of income only, for there are other areas of life that matter for your holistic well being) . But before you can say this with honesty, you must have gained all the necessary experience and skills to make you a market wizard, and your account must be sizable, so that a small percent gain can translate into decent income.

zahid123

Trader
Apr 23, 2013
yeah actually i think that you are totally right about that my friend so for me i think that we have to know that the forex market can be really that good if you understand it a lot coz you can earn a lot of profits from here

skbiswas

Trader
Apr 26, 2013
Forex is also a online trade so it has also a huge area. I have take this site as a part time job. I think it may be the part time job or business, but it is not enough for my whole life.

skbiswas

Trader
Apr 26, 2013
Well, Thank you for this question. Actually now I am a student so I have also taken it as a part time job so In my opinion that it is also a great business & a prolific business so it may be enough for your whole life.