Does forex help us to develop our abilities for other online businesses?

jdallas156

Trader
Jan 3, 2013
Dhaka
Forex Currency trading is a complex online money making system that thoroughly educates it's participants. From my own experience in forex trading, forex has encouraged and taught me some more things about other online business skills in general. I've been wandering whether trading forex has helped you to develop your own general online money making skills.Please feel free to share your professional opinions.

Kungfupanda

Banned
Oct 8, 2012
To me, Forex actually help me to improve my internet skills (online business).

I'm a freelancer and with Forex, I know SEO, marketing, Affilates, Facebook fan page... and they were so helpful for me to gain trust from my clients. Now I can take various projects with higher money

I'm trading with hotforex, and that site supported my language, so I can study more about finance knowledge. Forex is very good :D

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
trading forex, will teach you a lot of things online and off line, i mea all traders know that the key is studying and patience, these two can take you a long way in anything you do, when earning becomes a habbit then it is definitly a positive thing in anything you do later after that

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Active Trader
Mar 18, 2013
Cyprus
trading forex, will teach you a lot of things online and off line, i mea all traders know that the key is studying and patience, these two can take you a long way in anything you do, when earning becomes a habbit then it is definitly a positive thing in anything you do later after that

Yes the best thing that any trader will be able to learn when trading in the Forex markets is the art of Patience.

Nothing in this world can take the place of Patience :)

smithjames

Trader
Apr 11, 2013
foreign exchange

Forex Currency trading is a complex online money making system that thoroughly educates it's participants. From my own experience in forex trading, forex has encouraged and taught me some more things about other online business skills in general. I've been wandering whether trading forex has helped you to develop your own general online money making skills.Please feel free to share your professional opinions.

Yeah, foreign exchange is a market where convertible currencies are traded & their conversion rate are determined.Currency online provide services online for the people who are interested

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
I do believe every business has their own skills either in management, and or in any other things. Unlike Forex, business doesn't need any practice with demo. But you need good management and service.. How to treat and manage your business. Different thing has its own practice.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yes, it does to a certain extent. For example, when it comes to trading, you learn quickly how to be disciplined..which is a requirement, for any business..

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
Forex has really helped me to improve in my financial calculation. Back then before I started trading, I was a total newbie to calculating the price of commodities and currencies. Now I am so used to this terms and I can even predict what the price of a currency pair will head to. I think this knowledge can help me in other business, especially if I am dealing in a foreign currency.

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
The truth here is: there are some qualities that must be borne by all business owners - no matter what type of business they're engaged in. On the other hand, online trading requires some unique skills and principles that mayn't be relevant to other businesses. That's why many people who've gone to business schools find online trading a big challenge, until they learn how the markets really work.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
The truth here is: there are some qualities that must be borne by all business owners - no matter what type of business they're engaged in. On the other hand, online trading requires some unique skills and principles that mayn't be relevant to other businesses. That's why many people who've gone to business schools find online trading a big challenge, until they learn how the markets really work.

Business schools have nothing to do with trading. I think they may even start out with a disadvantage as they think a MBA will help them in the financial world as traders which is laughable.

SamForexTrader

Active Trader
Sep 24, 2012
UK
www.ifcmarkets.com
Forex really taught me much:
1. It made me understand what is online business in general
2. I gained a lot of knowledge about world's major currencies and how the money turnover operates
3. I learnt how to use electronic payment methods, like Liberty Reserve, Skrill, Neteller, etc.
4. I understood the principles of rate changes of this or that currency

Overall Forex was really valuable for my personal progress!

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Forex really taught me much:
1. It made me understand what is online business in general
2. I gained a lot of knowledge about world's major currencies and how the money turnover operates
3. I learnt how to use electronic payment methods, like Liberty Reserve, Skrill, Neteller, etc.
4. I understood the principles of rate changes of this or that currency

Overall Forex was really valuable for my personal progress!

Since forex is not an online business how did you learn about online business from the forex market.