Currency Trading Courses Can Benefit You

Alchemist

Active Trader
May 2, 2012
England
www.alchemistforex.com
It would be great if there were properly regulated courses, with accredited teachers/lecturers. Hopefully this will eventually happen. As it stands, it's a minefield for the uninitiated. Mind you, there's always Forex Peace Army. :D

pon

Trader
May 8, 2012
sites.google.com
If the expectation from a training course is that you will become a master of the market or that will make you a millionaire in a month, then there is no such training course.

But if you want to shorten the learning curve, then an experienced coach can give you only the relevant tools to practice.

Information available in the public domain like books or the internet contain volumes and volumes of info which is of no use. It is like our educational system, how much of algebra do you use everyday?

Trading is not a theoretical subject, hence, no matter what kind of coach you get or trading strategy you are taught, you have to practice to profit.

Alchemist

Active Trader
May 2, 2012
England
www.alchemistforex.com
I completely agree. Education is only part of the puzzle. Even if you had a successful trader teaching you personally, experience and practice are still required. Trading is a skill, and like any other skill, you can only be taught so much. The rest is up to you.

4xtradingcoach

Active Trader
Nov 4, 2012
US
the4xcoach.com
I agree with all of these comments.
There are simply too many variables and we all know that some people work harder at their "craft" than others.
Meaning that there are good coaches and bad coaches and everything in between.

Just the same, the learning curve for all traders is different. We all have different backgrounds, education levels, experience and environment that all can have an impact on our abilities.

Something I contemplated often in the beginning of my trading career was to wonder if perhaps the failure I experienced when learning a new trading technique or system, was my own fault?
I asked myself, "Do I really understand what I am trying to apply? Do I have enough experience to even know if I am using the techniques correctly?"

I see too many inexperienced traders immediately blame the teacher if something doesn't work the very first time. Then the trader quickly moves on to the next hopeful trading strategy only to repeat the process.

Then, after a few more years pass they still find themselves in the same place, with no consistent income from trading efforts.

If you can find someone you trust to teach you, then do so. Make sure they can do what they teach.
The old adage that reads...."Those who cannot do, teach" is case by case.
That is not necessarily true.
There are many successful traders out there who want to record their experiences and success with particular strategies and pass them on to others. If you find one, use them.

And finally, there is nothing that can replace your own personal experiences and successes along with the growth that losing can provide.
A good coach may not stop all of the losing trades you have but they could quite possibly help you to prevent the total loss of your capital.

Good luck trading

-4xtradingcoach

mitlahore

Trader
Feb 8, 2013
yes why not. currency trading courses can benefit for us a lot. we get lots of knowledge from different trading courses. we get new skills and get more experience. with time to time we become expert in it and used the forex as our personal business.

currency trading courses are beneficial for us. we can get sound knowledge about currency from the trading courses. so i think the currency trading courses are benefit for us.

candle7779

Banned
Sep 27, 2012
I think that courses need for newbies to get common understanding of Forex market. But to become the professional needed to get own experience.

fx4ever

Active Trader
Mar 22, 2013
I can see there are many paid forex courses available in internet. But I am not interested on those course as we know we can easily learn forex trading in different free forex learning sites. But I am ready to pay money for learning on effective trading strategy specially on price action strategy. There are different good trader are teaching on price action strategy. Till now I am learning from internet.

BDTRADER

Trader
May 8, 2013
without learning forex properly you do not get profit regularly i think you should learn forex through eBook and forum in this site. you can search Google for eBook

Rob Taylor

Active Trader
Oct 14, 2012
UK
www.tradeforexmakemoney.co.uk
People that say training courses are a waste of time are 95% right. Because 95% of the training courses out there are a complete waste of money.

This is why 95% of traders lose money, because the same old rubbish that does not work is being taught by con men and so called Forex training companies.

There is only one way to learn how to trade and that is to get training from a professional Forex trader.

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
Yes, i agree with you. There are lots of training institution but a few of them are providing great services to beginners. I just like to share one thing over here, now a days it is not hard to find out and learn anything from the internet. You can learn almost anything from Forex. Before going any training institution I just like to tell everybody, do some sort of basic research so that whenever you enter any training institution you can learn and catch much more faster than who does not know anything about Forex.

Rob Taylor

Active Trader
Oct 14, 2012
UK
www.tradeforexmakemoney.co.uk
Yes, i agree with you. There are lots of training institution but a few of them are providing great services to beginners. I just like to share one thing over here, now a days it is not hard to find out and learn anything from the internet. You can learn almost anything from Forex. Before going any training institution I just like to tell everybody, do some sort of basic research so that whenever you enter any training institution you can learn and catch much more faster than who does not know anything about Forex.

I agree with that. I much prefer to teach traders that have had experience, they pick up my stuff a lot quicker than newbies.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Currency trading courses can benefit you greatly whether you are a novice forex trader or have been around the forex market for some time. There are thousands of people interested in trading the forex markets from home and a number of very effective training courses have developed to help these people to actually make money rather than losing it in the risky world that is forex trading.

Just about all currency trading courses are available online. Forex traders work from their computers so that it is naturally the place that you want to have your educational material.

So if you want to learn them there are many sites online who help you.

Maybe, but I have seen so many negative reviews on almost all of popular paid service! So, I think manual learning process is much better! Although it takes such a long time, but it’s much stable than depending on others!

Lesiro

Trader
Mar 4, 2018
While currency trading courses do add some value I am not sure, if it enough value for the money they charge! More so because there is so much information available through the internet and some of it is really very insightful. And after all the hoopla, if they end up explaining what a moving average is, that becomes bigger risk than trading itself!