Smile Forex is very hard work or not?

jdallas156

Trader
Jan 3, 2013
Dhaka
Hi everyone,

Forex is a big business it is a currency business. It is large business in the world. Sp it is very complicated many people think its is very hard but it is not true it is easy to do and what do you think

Melissa SkyFX

Trader
Jan 24, 2013
Limassol
www.skyfx.com
Nothing Is hard when you are dedicated

As an account manager I saw some people struggling with forex and some other getting it very quickly, and most of the time you will realize that the people who really want to learn and spend some time every day learning one thing then they learn and trade succesfully, the people who do not get it are mostly people who opened a demo account and used it only three or four times. Forex is like every job if you work hard then you get good results.

abir_r2r

Banned
Jan 22, 2013
Dhaka
Anyone with a little money and patience can become a forex trader. Despite the ease of getting into the business, there are a few steps you should follow. A hasty entrance into forex trading can lead to the poor house very quickly.

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
easy to be hard

forex, at least for me, is not easy..... however, over time it seems to be getting progressively less hard...... my determination to succed has no doubt played a large part..... but it ain't been a easy road.......h

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
Forex is difficult. It requires your mental and physical power. It adds to your joys and sorrows. Forex has the power to make you sad and hapy in life. Aside from the learning and practice that you have to go through, you must be prepared for the emotional war.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
erm yes, forex is not everyone's cup of tea but like other forms of work, you need to do the hard work to get to the rewards. And on the part about emotions, that depends on the trader..good luck!

Jira

Trader
Feb 18, 2013
Of course fores require hard work.....

You will not become a good trader so easily,to become a good trader you have to work a lot ,also you have to know the basic rules of forex,always try to avoid the losses..not take the risks more than 6%...thanks you

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
On the risk factor, margin requirements, leverage and how to use it effectively - all the info is available online, for free. The point being that the only way to learn how to trade effectively requires hard work on your part, just as any other job or project you may be working on..
There's no easy solution..

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Well, like any other job, forex trading requires commitment on your part along with hard work. If it was easy, then every trader would be successful.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Hi everyone,

Forex is a big business it is a currency business. It is large business in the world. Sp it is very complicated many people think its is very hard but it is not true it is easy to do and what do you think

I think it requires a lot of hard work and is not as easy as many claim it is. From what I have read, most forex traders will fail so I do not exactly think it is that simple.

bret.forex

Trader
Apr 18, 2013
Forex is a big business it is a currency business. It is large business in the world. many people think its is very hard and complicated but it is not true it is easy to do and what do you think. you can ask an expert about it, try to ask mario singh. forex strategy.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Hard work can give you profit and success.in Forex trading need to invest and do hard work.you have get success so you have need to do hard work.if you can hard work obviously you get success.

Without hard work you will not achieve anything, not in trading and not anywhere else.

skbiswas

Trader
Apr 26, 2013
Forex is an international trade business so here many things to know & many things to learn. Actually it depends on their own practice, SO I think this is not so hard task.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Forex is an international trade business so here many things to know & many things to learn. Actually it depends on their own practice, SO I think this is not so hard task.

Absolutely right, it depends on the trader and everyone is different but it takes time and effort as with everything else.

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
On the risk factor, margin requirements, leverage and how to use it effectively - all the info is available online, for free. The point being that the only way to learn how to trade effectively requires hard work on your part, just as any other job or project you may be working on..
There's no easy solution..

To get these material is one thing and having the patience to read them is another. Most new traders are too impatient to learn. This is probably the number one factor that leads to early losing.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
To get these material is one thing and having the patience to read them is another. Most new traders are too impatient to learn. This is probably the number one factor that leads to early losing.

It is your money, your portfolio so if you decide not to take the time to educate yourself than it is your loss.