Things are really bad (for a lot of traders) but January 28 that will change...

Mar 27, 2012
Over the past few years I have been following up with the “Forex traders profitability reports” provided by US forex brokers and it has been showing a startling trend.

Traders are either losing their money at a faster rate or quitting the business all together and much sooner than before.

We all know how hard it is to operate a successful trading business
and I am always looking for ways to help my students.

On January 28 that will all change- click here to see how

Over the past year I have been providing a “trade copier” program to my students and it duplicates my trades.

This provided them with a great advantage.
First of all, it gives my students the chance to make money right away, safely and consistently with me basically trading for them but at the same time they get to learn my trading strategies on their own time.

Our performance for 2012 was 17,742 pips and my students were able to earn profits from the same trades I execute in my trading account with the “trade copier” program.

Well...
I would like to offer the “trade copier” program to you!

I am opening the doors and the next trade copier session begins January 28th.

On January 28 everything will change- click here to see how

This is a monthly subscription service and you don't have to join my coaching program to get it,
but I am going to include my ebook and video course for free.
The trade copier program I am using is provided by 4x solutions and it is so easy to use.
And it will make the trade execution all automatic. You don't have to trade at all and it will work even if your computer is turned off- you have complete control of the program.

Space will be limited so please hurry

On January 28 everything will change- click here to see how

And if you sign up now, your monthly subscription time starts on January 28 so that will give you plenty of time to get your mt4 account linked to the trade copier program.

Thanks for reading and good luck trading,
Joseph,
4xtradingcoach.com