HotForex feedbacks!

Kungfupanda

Banned
Oct 8, 2012
I don't think so, what we only need is trade enough 50 lot to get the bonus.
But if you are still thinking, it's late since today is over 20th.

a7me9

Trader
Feb 1, 2013
I have quite a few clients that seem content with them and keep trading with them. I have not personally traded with Hot Forex but I have had numerous dealings with their representatives and they all are very helpful

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I have quite a few clients that seem content with them and keep trading with them. I have not personally traded with Hot Forex but I have had numerous dealings with their representatives and they all are very helpful

thats good to hear, are you by anychance an IB maybe? :D

btw guys, i hear about a new technical analysis service offered by hotforex, but i guess its not free for all.

Martin Gochev

Trader
Dec 22, 2011
Bulgaria
Hello Fellow Traders,
I got surprised with below email how can anyone offer 100% Trading bonus ?

If possible please explain me !!!

Dear Client,

HotForex would like to reward its clients with a 100% Trading bonus for this holiday season!

Deposit and get 100% New Year Trading bonus up to $50,000

Details:
Dates: December 20, 2012 until January 20, 2013
Available to all clients (both existing and new) with a live account.
Bonus : 100% Bonus on every deposit, maximum $50,000
How to get it: Make a deposit
Withdrawal: Trade the required number of lots to withdraw bonus.
Bonus cannot be lost or withdrawn before completing required volume.
For more information: [link removed]

Hello Krecex,

Hot Forex has Permanent bonuses like 15 % rescue and 50 % deposit bonus.
New Year Trading bonus was start at December 20, 2012. This bonus is only for trading. For every lot traded, HF unlocks one USD for withdraw. Unfortunately bonus expires on 20.01.2013

Best Regards,
Martin

Martin Gochev

Trader
Dec 22, 2011
Bulgaria
thats good to hear, are you by anychance an IB maybe? :D

btw guys, i hear about a new technical analysis service offered by hotforex, but i guess its not free for all.

Hello Iggor,

New Tehcnical analysis provides by Hot Forex is from Trading Central . To full access in real time analysis you will need to have a balance of at least 500 USD. Brokers like Mayzus gives you for free.

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
I have just received an email about new 100% credit bonus program from hotforex, I just opened a demo account there. It's a good bonus but still hesitate to open a live account. Can anyone here give me an advice?

Oct 17, 2011
India
I have just received an email about new 100% credit bonus program from hotforex, I just opened a demo account there. It's a good bonus but still hesitate to open a live account. Can anyone here give me an advice?

Hotforex decent broker and you may open live account there, and you are lucky that you getting 100% credit bonus at the time on opening new account.

tabalo

Feb 20, 2013
I plan to open a micro-account there first (~$10-20), $100 seems big to me. But I will consider it. Thanks.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
This may appear like a cliche but how would you know that you are ready to go live? :)

hmm its ok dont worry, usually traders have their strength and weakness, in general new traders have emotions that tend to control them when trading live, you will notice lots of traders doing good on demo but they end up blowing their accounts quick in live, because its different when you see your trade going and its your money and its real, so they make mistakes by panicking :D

I guess you are ready if you have learned strategies and apply them on demo, stick to them no matter what, and make a decent profit in a span of 2-3 month, i'd say 3-5% is good, keep on practicing demo untill it becomes a habbit, so when you go live it wont feel like something new, to lessen emotions. another good thing to practice is risk management, and stick to the RR ration no matter what.

learning price action is good for starters, support and resistance, and how to read trends, for newbies, stick with swings (based on exp) or position trading, scalping as a newbie was really bad for me, and too fast for starters :D

hfnews

Banned
Mar 21, 2013
HotForex proudly receives two awards from World Finance for 2013

Dear Client,

HotForex is proud to receive two monumental awards by the renowned World Finance magazine. This has been made possible through the devotion of the entire HotForex team who work tirelessly to ensure that you, our valued clients, receive the best trading experience possible.

Maintaining our title as Best Online Broker in Asia for the second year running is a proud achievement for us as it shows the strength of our position in the region and also reflects just how well our Asian clients have responded to the high level of service we provide.

Our continued efforts to excel and innovate have enabled us to tailor our services and increase our product range, thereby meeting the demands of clients on a broader international scale. Our success in meeting this objective has been recognized with the additional award for Best Online Broker in Eastern Europe 2013.

Driven always by the best interests of our clients, we look to the future with steadfast purpose and determination to maintain our position as industry leaders. For these awards that we are proud to have received, we thank both the World Finance magazine and also our loyal clients who have demonstrated their support by voting for us.

Best Regards,

The HotForex Team

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
Hello from India,

Well, I heard lots of about the Hotforex but not sure that its good for Indian users, anyone help me out for some more specification ?

Have tried Profiforex? I am sure it is good for everyone. They do not require you submit documents or other identity confirmation. You can easily register an account and join the list of successful traders. I have use their withdrawal service many times and on such many occasions there have been no delays.

tabalo

Feb 20, 2013
I`m trading with Hotforex from last one year, when I first opened my micro-account there, Hotforex just received award Best Online Broker in Asia 2012, and now it continue with 2013. That's great.