Happy Christmas.

Rob Taylor

Active Trader
Oct 14, 2012
UK
www.tradeforexmakemoney.co.uk
I know we have a very multicultural community here, but for those of you that celebrate the 25th, I would like to wish you all a very happy Christmas and a prosperous new year.

I hope you all bank lots of pips in 2013. :)

Don't forget to click into http://www.noradsanta.org/ to see where the jolly old guy is at the moment. He just left SE Asia.

I want to share something special to me with you. I am owned by a 48 y.o. (estimated) Goffin Cockatoo named Skipper who's owned me for the last 34 years. The great thing is that he understands Christmas! All aspects, too. He sees the cooking going on, the tree, lights and, his favorite, the ornaments. He knows some of the presents are for him and like any kid, tries to pull one out and shake it. He gets excited when I show him "NORAD Santa." Tomorrow morning is the only day of the year he's vocal enough to get me up early and he's suddenly in paper-ripping mode. Who needs kids? I've got him. LOL I'm just amazed at how he reacts to the holiday. It's ashamed more people aren't like him. He got to sit on Santa's shoulder and renew an old relationship last week. The tree arrival gave him a clue but the Santa meeting locked it. Right now, he's bugging me to get ready and take him to Starbucks for coffee and his "pretty girl" kisses, which he gets a lot of. So, gotta go. He doesn't know it yet but ALL the presents are for him! He'll be busy all day tomorrow. LOL

Merry Christmas to all.

EZ

Last edited:

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Wish you the same, seasons greetings (belated) and a happy new year! Hope we get to rake in more pips in 2013..