BIG PROMOTION - 100 % Bous

Petar_Serbia

Trader
Dec 14, 2012
Serbia
www.volumereaction.com
BIG PROMOTION - 100 % Bonus

4XP is offering you a unique promotion:
Open an account with a deposit of $500 or $1000 and get a 100% bonus available for withdrawal!
Withdrawal conditions:
1. You can withdraw your initial deposit + profit you make any time.
2. In order to be able to withdraw bonus itself, you are required to trade 100 lots for $500 bonus and 200 lots for $1000 bonus.
3. In case you decide to make a withdrawal before completing the required lots, the bonus will be deducted.
Just open live account via the link below and start earning!

OPEN AN ACCOUNT AND GET A 100% BONUS
http://ads.4xp-partners.com/redirect.aspx?pid=4189&bid=3859

*The offer is available till January 1st 2013.
Please, note that you will receive the bonus only upon submitting the required documentation:
1. National ID or passport
2. Proof of address (utility bill)
3. Proof of payment

Best Regards,
Petar

Last edited:

capsmart

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2012
Kos island, Greece
Hi Petar
I have a question concerning the lots traded. If I open an account with you with 1000 dollars, I get another 1000 as a bonus. What is the largest number of lots that I can trade with my 2000?
Regards

Petar_Serbia

Trader
Dec 14, 2012
Serbia
www.volumereaction.com
Hi Petar
I have a question concerning the lots traded. If I open an account with you with 1000 dollars, I get another 1000 as a bonus. What is the largest number of lots that I can trade with my 2000?
Regards

Hello there,
It is depend instrument you prefer to trade but its about 50 lots ...ALso i give my help with my analysis for traders who start promotion.I am official analyst at 4XP broker house and expert about Volume price action.
You can add me on skype petar.jacimovic for more info if you are interested...

Best Regards,
Petar