I need advise

Bill Signer

Trader
Nov 22, 2012
Good day,

I just started my FOREX activity and looking for good and FREE robot. I'd like to try it out on my demo account.
It's really hard to find good one. Does anyone can advise me something?

Thanks

PaladinFX

Active Trader
Nov 21, 2012
Germany
www.paladin-consultants.com
My advice is to learn how to trade manually, not to rely on some obscure piece of software about which you only know what the developer wants you to know.

It is your hard-earned money you'll invest ... take responsibility for it yourself.

The only people who earn money with EAs are the developers who sell them, not the 'traders' who use them ... with very few exceptions: I know of only one EA which actually makes money over an extended period of time; it is not free though.

Cheers,
P.

Last edited:

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
I also agree with Paladin. You need to learn the basic and keep practicing. If you only depending on the robot, you will lose and waste your money. Because robot can't really help in trading. Beside robot are not 100% accurate in reading the chart.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
EAs is something you try to learn and apply after you have mastered a bit of the manual trading, and yeah i guess a good EA is rare and is not for free.

acarrollfan

Trader
Nov 27, 2012
The Land Below the Wind
Good luck at finding good EA man. My friend has been looking for good EAs and nothing has seemed to work for him. Almost every month he comes to me and tell me, "Hey, I've got a great EA.." but nothing produced him consistent profit.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
If you are going to depend on EA's to make money for you - chances are you are going to wipe out your account within a week. As others have suggested, review all the info on Fx market, start with a demo and gain some experience trading on the market..

Mike Bor

Banned
Jun 23, 2010
Actually it depends on the Robot.
There are many helpful ones - but first of course try to trade on a demo account.

GTOptions

Banned
Mar 10, 2012
Since, you are dealing with forex trading. Hence, needs a strategy and goal, robot is unable to understand your strategy and goals and he cannot take decisions according to the changes in market trends. Therefore, better option is to trade yourself. Start with free demo account and most of the trading companies provide this facility. After doing practice go for a live trading account and choose your trading platform that suits to your goals and strategy.

ezekiel chew

Trader
Dec 14, 2012
www.asiaforexmentor.com
It would be wise for forex beginners to learn the trade and basics of forex before putting your hard earn money to trade. Learn to trade manually to get experience before jumping in. Discipline trading is a must in order to achieve success.When you have enough experience then move on to robots.

Petar_Serbia

Trader
Dec 14, 2012
Serbia
www.volumereaction.com
Good day,

I just started my FOREX activity and looking for good and FREE robot. I'd like to try it out on my demo account.
It's really hard to find good one. Does anyone can advise me something?

Thanks
Hello there,
There is no short way to earn on forex and make consistent profit which is main goal on Forex.You need to learn from quality resources and to practice a lot.Just hard work and hard work can bring you success.

Best Regards,
Petar

ziegler

Trader
Nov 30, 2012
Hello there,
There is no short way to earn on forex and make consistent profit which is main goal on Forex.

Totally agree. Start trading manually first. It is a hard work to earn stable profits. And choose broker with a helpful support team to consult. I also started this way;)

aamirjamil

Trader
Dec 17, 2012
I also agree with Paladin. You need to learn the basic and keep practicing. If you only depending on the robot, you will lose and waste your money. Because robot can't really help in trading. Beside robot are not 100% accurate in reading the chart.

May 3, 2012
Glasgow
Even if you do want to get an EA in the future, learn to trade manually first. learn the industry inside and out. If you are going to invest in an EA, you need to know what you are investing in, what you want it or need it to do. Otherwise you are throwing your money away. if you want to do that i'll take if off your hands for nothing :)