Sound so crazy to deposit 20k$

Molly

Trader
Oct 12, 2012
you do realise that account managers get money from how much you trade right? believe me their goal isn't to get you to earn a lot of money. If they do...great! but their goal is to get you to trade as much as possible. Now do not get me wrong there are good account managers out there who will give you well thought out reccomendations and realise that having you as a client and making sure you do well will give them and their company greater profits in the long run however these are very few and far in between.
Their aim is to get you in as many trades as possible, be careful of silver tongue devils who give you embelished turds of ideas just to get you trading.

I don't know why people in FX and think that robots, and account managers are going to help them and have their best interest in mind.

You're on your own! And never forget it.

If you don't have enough knowledges for trading the best way to save your money to trade with professionals, of course if you are master of trading to do it your own!

candle7779

Banned
Sep 27, 2012
hello,
As to me I prefer to start trading with demo account. And if only you have enough experience to trade on live account begin deposit own money. Well I've chosen this strategy.

Andru

Trader
Oct 17, 2012
hello,
As to me I prefer to start trading with demo account. And if only you have enough experience to trade on live account begin deposit own money. Well I've chosen this strategy.

the atmosphere of real trading in demo account depends on broker mostly, and if you try demo and then real account, and they are similar, this is good mark of broker

Robert

Trader
Oct 24, 2012
If you are new try several platforms (not brokers), see which one is the best for you and then find a broker that provides your desired trading platform. My tip for new traders

Maria08

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
Hello,

I have 20,000$ to start trading with ...
But they'r in my bank right now, which FX isnt available there...
so my question is ...
am i so DUMP to get those money from my bank account and put them into a broker company ? like OandA which i got a live account with , or IBFX?

Realy, just crazy people does that ....

How could i realy trust "a broker"...? what if the people who did recommend it are from the same company or somehow a lie?

i mean , if i have a company with 100,000 People ... each one with 20k$ thats mean 2000000000$ , i would claim that the company did break ...

How you guys feel with your LOT of money 10k+ placed into some place that could steal your money ... ?

Thanks

All the best and good luck -its nothing to fear.:cool:

20,000$ is a small thing compare to 1million.

You can learn at the same time doubling your account

But well before you proceed- i would advice first you get a list of honest brokers then get accounts there and deposit small amount on every broker and just distribute your money and do not deposit all money on one site. and do not deposit all amount in one time just deposit small amounts time after time.:)

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I always quote what i learned from gambling, "only invest/ what you can afford to lose" if not an extra money then do not invest it in forex, yeah even for us peolple from south east asia, 20 grand is a big amount of money, but honestly in the world of forex, 20grand is small, there are people who would invest 5 to 6 digit figures in euros or dollars and make quite a profit annually with minimal risk.. each broker have their strategy of course to stay in business, well know brokers who earn from comission and small pips would rather keep earning in the long run than running with just one big sum.. :D everyting in life have a risk.. just be sure to be wise in choosing which risk you take :D

PaladinFX

Active Trader
Nov 21, 2012
Germany
www.paladin-consultants.com
There is no problem at all with entrusting a properly regulated broker in a 'proper' country (USA / Western Europe / Australia) with your money.

Just make sure that
a) the broker is really regulated well and is not only claiming to be (check the regulator's website for that);
b) clients' funds are being kept in segregated accounts with a well-rated bank;
c) to be doubly safe, don't let your account balance exceed the maximum insured amount.

If you observe those rules, your money is perfectly safe ... as safe as in your bank account.

In addition, USD 20k might sound to be more than pocket change to an individual, but, let's face it, it still comprises a small trading account.

Cheers,
P.