Does your Forex Broker...

Molly

Trader
Oct 12, 2012
My broker Nordfx doesn't have an oil trading, but it is enough for me forex,gold and silver. I think that the best way to have the profit is to concentrate with one instrument and sometimes use others.

Robert

Trader
Oct 24, 2012
My broker, ForexTrading, gives me a a great amount of currencies to trade such as TRY, MXN, RUB, ZAR etc. I also have indices like Hang Seng, IBEX35, SPMIB. I preder the IBEX35 (spain stock index) as it provides great opportunties during the European crisis. For commodities, aside the 'usuals' I trade Live cattle and considering long trade (for the winter) in Orange Juice. Sounds funny I know but it's good money if you get the trend right :)

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
My broker, ForexTrading, gives me a a great amount of currencies to trade such as TRY, MXN, RUB, ZAR etc. I also have indices like Hang Seng, IBEX35, SPMIB. I preder the IBEX35 (spain stock index) as it provides great opportunties during the European crisis. For commodities, aside the 'usuals' I trade Live cattle and considering long trade (for the winter) in Orange Juice. Sounds funny I know but it's good money if you get the trend right :)

Yes, that is always true...as long as you get it right.