ForEx is not for Everyone!

joyanderson

Trader
Oct 16, 2012
USA
www.forexcashback.info
Yes, Its 100% because of little knowledge & excitement that some people want to earn a lot of money overnight but its not true or sure that one will earn a big amount in a short time because its not a type of gambling, Its a work to do with knowledge, experience & cool mind. So if someone have these three qualities then he/she should try in Forex otherwise not.

Kungfupanda

Banned
Oct 8, 2012
Social has a lot of jobs and kind of people. How can you force someone without the basic knowledge using computer or economic to trade Forex?

A lot of people like art, photograph, social activities,... I meant a lot of people don't work for money. Forex is a job that joke with money, as other's thinking, money is dirty, so Forex is not for everyone.

Andru

Trader
Oct 17, 2012
Yes, Its 100% because of little knowledge & excitement that some people want to earn a lot of money overnight but its not true or sure that one will earn a big amount in a short time because its not a type of gambling, Its a work to do with knowledge, experience & cool mind. So if someone have these three qualities then he/she should try in Forex otherwise not.

yes, knowledge, experience & cool mind - exactly, but reliable broker must exist in this list too, because it is not the last link in trading process.

Maria08

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
surprisingly some people think it's some get-rich-quick scheme. too bad. people need to be educated.

Rarely Brian- many people think we can become rich very quickly with forex that why they enter in the market without proper knowledge and finally lose all their money.

Forex trading is very logical and risky business, so that it is not suitable for every one. Only hardworking and cool mind trader suite to this business. Also trader who want to be millionaire in few days without any knowledge and experience are not good people to trade in Forex.

When i started Forex trading, i didn't know that Forex is not For every people. Only experience and sound knowledge can make us perfect to trade in Forex. Forex is not good for traders who are lazy by nature, so this type people should avoid to trade in Forex.;)