Do you think you can turn $200 into $400 in six weeks?

Easy Trader

Master Trader
Sep 17, 2011
I can do it.....anyone can do it, maybe not with the first 200$ but eventually the chips will fall in your favor.

Apr 17, 2012
For me, I can do it. Just make sure that you should learn to settle your mild to think before you trade in or invest
- you should not invest with haste
- you should try as much as possible not to trade with emotions
- you should not just invest all that you have because you've got the money but invest when it is right
- invest at least 30% percent of your income on the Forex trade.

amitbaba

Trader
Jul 12, 2012
Bangladesh
For me, yes I am sure I can achieve it. Just make sure you have good money management strategy and wait for a high probability set up for your entry. so i really liike forex.

urther

Trader
May 2, 2012
any professsional froex trader can achieve that,if you have the income and good money strategies and hope that the chips fall in your favour then its a done deal..just have a good market forecast.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yes/no/maybe..it all depends on risk and a few other factors. But personally speaking, yes, a good trader can do this within half the given timeframe..

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
This can be done but it will demands really hardwork. If you build your strategies and you keep yourself focus and sure you'll be able to double it and am even wondering as you may also make it more than $400 in six weeks. Look for your best strategies :)

Headly

Trader
Aug 25, 2012
www.iceberginvestments.com
most definitely can be done in that period or even less..........but the winning answer is how much of that return can you keep...and can you do it again for the next 6 weeks. Or in any 6 week period that you choose......can you control whether that scenario can be reversed to -100%?

Last edited:

Kungfupanda

Banned
Oct 8, 2012
yes, as a man have seen Forex as a main job. I think I can do it, but if I have one mentor it would be easier for me to get 100% profit in 1 and a half month :)

Andru

Trader
Oct 17, 2012
I think yes, if you choose a good strategy and good broker. I prefer trade on patterns and graphic models Forex, and now I begin trading wth AccentForex.

Robert

Trader
Oct 24, 2012
Turning $200 into $400 can be done in 1 day using full leverage. Turning $200 into $400 in several weeks may not be worth the time you spend next to the computer to the expected profit. Think about it for a moment...