What are your thoughts on $5 No Deposit Bonuses?

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Personally I think they are a joke and waste of time. I did come across more and more brokers who do offer them and was wondering what you guys think about them?

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Well, if you use it for a nano account and trade well, in a few months you should be able to upgrade. For what it's worth, no deposit bonus sounds good and hey, we are not going to lose anything by signing up, right? And on the flip side, when it comes to bonus - many brokers have tried to scam clients and we know how that story goes..
Any more info?

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Well, if you use it for a nano account and trade well, in a few months you should be able to upgrade. For what it's worth, no deposit bonus sounds good and hey, we are not going to lose anything by signing up, right? And on the flip side, when it comes to bonus - many brokers have tried to scam clients and we know how that story goes..
Any more info?

Yes, I know what you mean. I have heard the stories of brokers trying to scam clients who traded great with their no deposit bonus.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yeah, and the what's got me thinkin' is that everytime a scam comes to light, the regulator slaps on a fine and the broker in question is on good behavior for a month. And after that, it's all back to scam and more..smh

Molly

Trader
Oct 12, 2012
It is enough for start in forex trading!The broker gives you this money for checking the services. If it is not enough for you - you can participate in forex contests or use demo!
Also there are a lot of brokers who can give you possibility to withdraw the profit from "free welcome" money. Good luck.
I used nordfx to win some money from 8$ for free on welcome account.