Forex news providers

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yes on bloomberg and forexlive. And the neat part about Bmberg is you can get updates sent to your mobile..not sure if others provide the same but Bmberg is yet to let me down.

Mar 27, 2012
Not sure if this is the correct reply to your original question but in case anyone else is interested, "Talkingforex".com provides news and live audio with economic reports during the London and New York sessions. If you click the link for Talkingforex from the zerohedge.com website, I think you can get the audio for free. I use it among other news sources.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hmmm, thanks for the heads up, will check it out but what do you mean about the "audio for free"? Do you mean we do not get any live feed or graphics to do with it?

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I also check my brokers own in-house forex blog as well as market news section to see what is on their mind. I use Paxforex as my primary broker and they added those features which I think are a nice extra and complete their service to traders.

Other than that charts are my number one news source while bloomberg is on in the background for general market news and breaking economic news.

broKurt

Trader
Oct 4, 2012
I think so, too... babypips has a good calendar of upcoming events, which is very helpful to me..

If you want an advanced calendar of upcoming news, then BabyPips is probably a good one to look at. You can apply filters and they give each news piece a relevance out of 3 dots, so 1 dot is probably not going to have much effect. 3 will etc.

steampatel

Trader
Feb 2, 2013
Forex stands for foreign Market.Market is work for various countries .Its countries traded.Its Interbank Market.International trade from fix floating point.Its most significant financial market and largest in the world..

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Huh..ah, ok can see that we are in for a refresher course on forex - sorry, could not resist making that comment.
Moving on, please remember to double check the youtube videos and find out if it is from a real trader or just a snake oil salesman looking for ways to ramp up his EA sales..
Either way, the YT does provide a valuable resource for new traders..

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
there are some good news that can be found in forexfactory.com as well. but im not so sure how reliable it is, i still look into bloomberg though mainly :)