How to Trade Safely?

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Why do you consider that to be the most important factor? There are some traders who make do without it.

• 👍
Reactions: hk_09

hk_09

Banned
Oct 30, 2020
Agreed! @e_abrams , even I think that there are points that can be of more importance than the mere use of SL. No doubt, stop loss is important for a forex trader, but there are factors more vital than these.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Agreed! @e_abrams , even I think that there are points that can be of more importance than the mere use of SL. No doubt, stop loss is important for a forex trader, but there are factors more vital than these.
I think it's a whole number of factors - having a proper broker with reliable regulation, being knowledgeable, experienced disciplined, having a good trading plan that involves a SL, and probably a whole bunch of stuff that is not occurring to me right now.

Resolve

Master Trader
Dec 7, 2013
SLs are crucial, but psychological issues may also arise unxpectedly..
Many times it might also happen that when we are doing our trades correctly still we start getting the losses so the use of the Stop loss is mandatory.

hk_09

Banned
Oct 30, 2020
I think it's a whole number of factors - having a proper broker with reliable regulation, being knowledgeable, experienced disciplined, having a good trading plan that involves a SL, and probably a whole bunch of stuff that is not occurring to me right now.
Agreed, those are important factors. Traders got to know which one to prioritize for having a success journey here.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
That is the problem - all of those are priorities and one needs to focus on all of them. That's what makes success as a trader so difficult.

Jürgen

Banned
Jan 14, 2021
The best way for beginners to trade safe is by trading with lower leverage to minimize risk and try the current strategy in a demo account before going live.

hk_09

Banned
Oct 30, 2020
The best way for beginners to trade safe is by trading with lower leverage to minimize risk and try the current strategy in a demo account before going live.
Would rather say starting with low amount and no leverage is a better option. What say?