Instaforex are they good broker?

manontop

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2009
Please i want to start trading with instaforex,so i want to know if they are good broker i.e in terms of depositing and withdrawing,good support service,and good trading platform.Please i need addvise from people who have account with them.

Last edited:

daniellefr

Active Trader
Jul 2, 2009
Depositing and withdrawing is super fast (via moneybookers, for example). During the working week, you can request payment and get the money on the same day. Support is fast and helpful. Instaforex offers metatrader 4 trading platform. If you are not familiar with it, demo trade to get used to it.

Finn

Active Trader
Apr 19, 2010
they have poor support team as they can't correctly answer my questions clearly. As i researched about the company in some forums and review sites, it seems that a lot of people are experiencing the same thing.

anna575

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2010
Hello

I like InstaForex and their bonuses. As for me InstaForex is good and reliable broker. A lot of forex contests, ECN trading, now they added futures for Energy, Metals.:)

moneyholic

Trader
Feb 9, 2011
In this February I started my PAMM account with Instaforex, so far I love their feature and their support. Many rumours out there that Instaforex is scam, but seems many traders did not read or understand their terms and conditions (especially in bonus programs), so when they didn't get any paid (because violete its terms and conditions) they said Insta is scam broker.

Forex Rebates

Trader
Aug 19, 2011
I agree with the lack of a good support team, it's sometimes hard for them to understand or have the ability to do what I want. But everything else seems to be good with them. Also, they say you earn 13% interest on your trading account with them.

Forex247

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2009
I have been with InstaForex for a couple years now. Never any problems. Withdrawals are fast. The support could be better but lets remember people that they are not native English speakers. They are a big broker in Asia and the Russian speaking countries. So yes, support will not be the best. If you know what you are doing then you probably wont need much support anyways. The main thing is trading. If they have good trading conditions and let you withdraw your money then this is what counts.

DiF0r

Active Trader
Dec 16, 2011
Instaforex is OK and you can also get very high rebates for that broker. Up to 1.6pips cash back for every opened trade (no matter if win or lose)

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Sorry, but have faced quite a few issues with instant tea - from bonus problems to slippages. Currently I use both Trader's Way and FXCM but had opted to try out instant tea before them..learned my lesson and never looked back.
For my 2 cents, they were not that good back then and am not going to recommend them on the off chance they have improved since then..
Google them..and you'll get a better idea on instant tea!