A great method so far

flexie

Trader
Feb 6, 2011
Hi guys, I wanted to say that I purchased a method that i saw on youtube and tested it out on a demo account of 2000, I opened the demo on Thursday 3rd feb and by friday closing trades it is now 2685, i want to open a real account but im a bit nervous as i have never traded before with real money but the method seems to be a working system so far.

I want to try this out again tonight and see what happens, the method is called forex pecker has anyone else tried this method and if so does it work in a real account as it does for a demo one.

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
"has anyone else tried this method"

yes

" so does it work "

no

but if you have got it to work in a demo then there is no reason why it wouldn't work in real account. However I would suggest googling forex pecker before buying and read up on the system a bit.

gnike

Trader
Feb 13, 2011
So far forex pecker is still on a hot debate, whether it would work in reality or not. Some say that it is too good to be true.

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
Yeah...but since reviewing it myself and speaking to others who bought it seems to another 'dud' that claims everything but provides nothing.

flexie

Trader
Feb 6, 2011
Yeah...but since reviewing it myself and speaking to others who bought it seems to another 'dud' that claims everything but provides nothing.

I am also a member on another forex forum and noticed that your website greattradingsystems dot com is connected to a futures trading scammer, gr harrison dot com.

Why did you review this method so quickly without testing it first? And as the seller says in the forum, who's systems are you really reviewing as great systems?

Last edited:

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
Sure an let them read that other thread

http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex-metatrader/trading-systems/9613-great-method-so-far-33.html?=#post57411

Then the people over here will know you are benjii/forex pecker. You lied there for days pretending to be a customer when you were the seller. All they would have to do is type in "great method so far" into google and they will come up with a bunch of thread just like this that you started to promote your system.

As for being connected to a futures trading scammer? Like I said on the other board....stop lying. I do not know who this gr harrison is. Feel free to explain this connect as I am quite interested. But otherwise stop going around telling lies.

The reason why I reviewed your system so quickly was as I have stated countless times to you is that you do not provide enough trading rules to test it.

moneyholic

Trader
Feb 9, 2011
In my point of view, actually... almost forex trading system is profitable (including FREE forex trading system, that you can get in some forex forums). The problem is control your emotion, money management and adaptation in using the trading system.

So, knowing well any forex trading system before use this one in real account :).
CMIIW

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
if only. Some systems will never be profitable because of the risk to reward ratio involved.

flexie

Trader
Feb 6, 2011
the risks are there no matter what including the risks of profiting, i am still profiting with the system and i am in charge of my closing trades and openings.

flexie

Trader
Feb 6, 2011
oohhhh unhappy are we hooya, noticed on the other forum regarding your website for reviews, but your site advertises as great trading systems and not reviews.

Also noticed your site was associated with a scammer
http://web.archive.org/web/20030128025258/http://www.greattradingsystems.com/

http://www.cftc.gov/opa/enf03/opa4866-03.htm

Really, your site should advertise as great trading system reviews dot com, which is available as a domain.

http://web.archive.org/web/20030622174224/http://www.greattradingsystems.com/ :)

Last edited:

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
I posted the link to fxfisherman before so people know who you are and have probably read all the conversations already and yet you still to prentend not to be Forex Pecker.

Give it up. You failed to scam people, you were caught, you have been reported to eBay etc, so as far as I am concerned I am done... I have moved on. :)

flexie

Trader
Feb 6, 2011
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha check this jokers website, associated with a known scammer.... nice try hooya hahahahahahahahaha

my advice....stay well clear of hooyas website, you been warned. cant stay hooya must shoot off to make big profits for my happy customers on skype

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
Benjji/Flexie/Forex Pecker

Whatever. eBay think you just want to take peoples money, I think you just want to take peoples money rather than help, other forum posters think the same. As of yet there hasn't been one person who has stuck up for your or your system.

I have given you plenty of opportunity to engage in meaningful conversation about your system. You were going to wow us all with a report a couple of Fridays ago but that never appeared.

I have given you an opportunity to rewrite the system so it actually has some trading rules but you haven't done so. What do you expect me to do...say "yeah this guy is a wonderful trader with great ideas".

I spoke the complete truth through all of this...even you have not be able to call me up on anything I have said. This is because you know it is the truth. You are the only one trying to spread lies. Which is fine...says more about you than it does me.

flexie

Trader
Feb 6, 2011

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
eh? what are you on about now. I chose greattradingsystems.com. Which does reviews and does give free trading systems and system creation ideas, it all provides indicators, forex info and a whole host of different articles. It is not a "trading system review site" specifically so made no sense to have a stupidly long URL that didn't actually describe what the site is about?

But still you can't say I am not telling the truth.Because you know I am :)

Aug 7, 2013
the risks are there no matter what including the risks of profiting, i am still profiting with the system and i am in charge of my closing trades and openings.

I am fully agree with you..where there have profit there have risk too.. so that is a common matter i think... No risk no gain