Most perspective crypto currency

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
They are poping up here and there almost every day but I would invest in something like for example current Litecoin, it's cheap enough to buy some amount and it still growing good as for me, so it's quite good thing to grow on anyway.

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
XRP is going up soon according to almost everybody so that means it will probably go down.....

Momand

Trader
Oct 29, 2019
You know, I do not know if there is possible to make something like that... but I do want to tell you there is something like for example Alt coins talks forums and you can really grasp a lot of info about so called alternative cryptocurrencies - a lot of them prospective.

Adoranin

Trader
Dec 12, 2019
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency prices fell sharply last year, but now the situation seems to be changing. Investors say that increased institutional support for cryptocurrencies, escalating U.S.-China trade tensions, and Facebook's plans to release its own digital currency have put positive pressure on the Bitcoin price. There will be other solutions, that will be more promising. I can say that Ripple is a fairly promising cryptocurrency, which is different from other coins. Ripple is a decentralized platform for payment systems. It is focused on currency exchange operations, but without the possibility of return payments. Many people today are interested in why Ripple is used by banks. According to the company, the use of this platform can help to save more than three dollars on average on each transfer of funds. And given that the annual number of transactions of some banks reaches millions, they can save a lot of money. Banks are attrected with such an opportunity, because it will significantly increase their profits. That's why, Ripple has the potential to become the most popular platform for real-time transactions.

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency prices fell sharply last year, but now the situation seems to be changing. Investors say that increased institutional support for cryptocurrencies, escalating U.S.-China trade tensions, and Facebook's plans to release its own digital currency have put positive pressure on the Bitcoin price. There will be other solutions, that will be more promising. I can say that Ripple is a fairly promising cryptocurrency, which is different from other coins. Ripple is a decentralized platform for payment systems. It is focused on currency exchange operations, but without the possibility of return payments. Many people today are interested in why Ripple is used by banks. According to the company, the use of this platform can help to save more than three dollars on average on each transfer of funds. And given that the annual number of transactions of some banks reaches millions, they can save a lot of money. Banks are attrected with such an opportunity, because it will significantly increase their profits. That's why, Ripple has the potential to become the most popular platform for real-time transactions.
Yep. XRP also seems good for investment but may be it will need more time. Defo it`s in my HODL target for the next year.