Is coaching in Forex useful?

james_5

Oct 19, 2019
Ofcorse, there is no end to learning in forex so better take help from free online articles, forex related forums and youtube videos for learning fx trading.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
In order to be successful in the business, we must have to gain knowledge and experience.
How useful this coaching will be? Do you think coaching can turn me into a successful Forex trader?
What do you think?

Well; I have very horrible experience on paid training course! So, I am not recommending anyone!

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Ofcorse, there is no end to learning in forex so better take help from free online articles, forex related forums and youtube videos for learning fx trading.
There`s no end to learning in every single point in humans live. Not only Forex.

Baazex

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
Self learning is something make you a pro in trading but yes you can learn from the experienced traders as they have a spent a life in trading business.

Zeenat shein

Banned
Apr 11, 2020
Yes, coaching in Forex may help new beginner's for a great start in actual market. Coaching also helps some expert traders in using new strategy and earning profit out of it.

Pretty6

Apr 7, 2020
One can use the online sources and websites to learn from. There are so many of them now that provide free learning to beginners. Why pay to these coaching people then! Also while you learn, keep practicing side by side; that's very important.