Can Forex help you build a lifetime career?

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Oh! I thought for a long time what to come up with. I formulated my idea. I asked programmers for help and we wrote the code. Then I tested the trading system on charts. Something had to be redone and again turned to the programmers. In this way, though a good, but original and not very profitable trading system came out. Now I do not use it. Trading with conventional indicators turned out to be easier and more profitable.
//-----

hey ann...... that's a well traveled path you went down.....h

Leebax

Master Trader
Aug 16, 2019
YEs but its very very hard to do so. You need to spend years around and in the markets to makle something substantial that you can potentially make over abnd over again for a salary for yourself

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
The more you put into it the more you will get out of it. There is no quick route....

• 👍
Reactions: mark_t

mark_t

Oct 19, 2019
The more you put into it the more you will get out of it. There is no quick route....
Agreed on this, a lot of sleepless nights and stress goes into becoming a consistent profitable trader, after which only one should think of choosing it as a career.

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
Agreed on this, a lot of sleepless nights and stress goes into becoming a consistent profitable trader, after which only one should think of choosing it as a career.
Trading plan will help you to avoid everything you described. We have to catch market opportunities but health problems aren't worth that.

• 👍
Reactions: mark_t

jim carter

Trader
Oct 5, 2019
Yes it can help you however its better to have a plan B in place if it doesn’t go well with you. Plus like many have said already it need a lot of time and learning.

NAJJARINVEST

Active Trader
Nov 3, 2019
AMMAN - JORDAN
If you have account above 50000 you can build a life time career but not making you a rich unless your account equity become above 100000