Is automated forex trading a good idea?

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
I also believe that manual trading is the best way to trade. If you are relying on trade tips from other sources than you will never be able to reach point where you can call yourself independent trader. You will be simply destined to depend on these tips whether they are good or bad

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I also believe that manual trading is the best way to trade. If you are relying on trade tips from other sources than you will never be able to reach point where you can call yourself independent trader. You will be simply destined to depend on these tips whether they are good or bad

Exactly and depending on others can’t be a permanent solution!

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Automated trading systems minimize emotions throughout the trading process. By keeping emotions in check, traders typically have an easier tome sticking to the plan. Since trade orders are executed automatically once the trade rules have been met, traders will not be able to hesitate or question the trade.

So my questing is; are you trading manually or depending on others?

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
If you can get an EA into profit over the long run then of course it's a good idea

georgequayle

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
There are several different ways to do automated forex trading. You can depend on signals given by a signal provider or simply run an expert advisor on an install of meta trader that trades based on preprogrammed signals.
Ea's are brilliant as long as you can get one that works!

Leebax

Master Trader
Aug 16, 2019
YEs of course. I run my own EA and i am making good profits from it. I have already taken my seed out when i got my account up to 100%. Now my accoutn is about to be at 100% again. going well so far for me

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
YEs of course. I run my own EA and i am making good profits from it. I have already taken my seed out when i got my account up to 100%. Now my accoutn is about to be at 100% again. going well so far for me
Sounds interesting. Do you have a specific pair you use it on?