Should we trade under pressure?

Leebax

Master Trader
Aug 16, 2019
No, you should never trade under pressure. it can make you take decisions that you would never usually take. You need a clear mind for trading

• 👍
Reactions: walpants

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
For sure, no we shouldn't. It will not bring anything at all to us anyway. How do you plan to go there totally and completely ? All your actions should be under some thoughts being done not under pressure or something like that anyway.

Jungletrader

Banned
Sep 5, 2019
Trading under pressure is a very bad idea. It can lead you to make a lot mistake and doing things you are not suppose to do under normal circumstances.
I agree , if I'm having a bad day or even an argument with my better half lol I turn off the computer and simply wait it out until my emotions are in check .

Cooper_01

Trader
Oct 7, 2019
Forex trading can be a very stressful activity at times. The main problem is that whether a trade goes for you or against you, it can affect your emotions in a profound way. Trading under any kind of pressure can lead us to making lot of bad decisions and losing our account.
Yes. This has happened with me once but now i trade without any fear and worry.

Hong Kong Phooey

Active Trader
Aug 16, 2019
Cardiff
I get up in morning and set my trades then pretty much don’t touch or look at them until they stop out or take profit. I check if big news scheduled or if see big news coming in but that’s why we move stop losses :) rather than worry about the trade not making money look at your next entry/opportunity and leave it crash out :p

james_5

Oct 19, 2019
No way, you should never trade under pressure. You will most certainly incur a loss when you trade under pressure. So better to avoid trading when you feel pressurized.

Baazex

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
Forex trading can be a very stressful activity at times. The main problem is that whether a trade goes for you or against you, it can affect your emotions in a profound way. Trading under any kind of pressure can lead us to making lot of bad decisions and losing our account.

Agreed, any business or work you will do under pressure will effect the performance but specially in trading if you will make trading decissions under pressure it will result wrong steps and great loss.