Just for my Time, FX Phylosophy

IvoG

Trader
Aug 8, 2019
Financial aspect is like the golden fruit from the tree's,
the apple that eva ate, surpassing the snake'

Detaille's

In love with the fraises, you got'm around to? Some free time so just for networking a bit on privaliged variation within the FX and financial marketing an enjoyable post, looking forward to you expansions on the poëtry

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
How we can do something like that really ? How does this help someone with the knowledge of that things anyway. Do you seriously think that I can't even get something like that later or no ? I see only nice phrases out there no matter how do you really put it ?

IvoG

Trader
Aug 8, 2019
Now that's a whisdom on own (L) one to be in love with
Hoping that I don't sound sarcastic, truely a lover not a fighter!

Confusion is a reduction you occure on intelligence measure, works out! philosophy on own,

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Financial aspect is like the golden fruit from the tree's,
the apple that eva ate, surpassing the snake'

Detaille's

In love with the fraises, you got'm around to? Some free time so just for networking a bit on privaliged variation within the FX and financial marketing an enjoyable post, looking forward to you expansions on the poëtry

Hi; what’s your intention actually? I am interested to know more (without any spamming)!

IvoG

Trader
Aug 8, 2019
Pure philosophy without the spamming, had some time left;'
carry a love for, the sayings carry a charisma
within my preferánce' your within the marketing?

IvoG

Trader
Aug 8, 2019
Pure philosophy without the spamming, had some time left;' carry a love for, the sayings carry a charisma within my preferánce
Hello? Are you trader or anything else? I am curious to know!

CEO within investments, Fiat on divident méasure' FX marketing (AEX,NASDAQ variations), automated intelligences and occupations within the billionesse options on crypto, transactional system releashions and technological aspect regainage, sacrilegium.
Quant, short' Asset management,​