What do you think when trading using robots?

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
The robot always monitors the market, does not miss trading signals, does not get tired. Allows the trader to go about their business. But it is very difficult to write a robot the way I want it. I need to have perfect programming skills. Traders often write ritual robots - averaging grid or martingale.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
The robot always monitors the market, does not miss trading signals, does not get tired. Allows the trader to go about their business. But it is very difficult to write a robot the way I want it. I need to have perfect programming skills. Traders often write ritual robots - averaging grid or martingale.

No way to ignore your points but as you know; trading is always challenging since it’s a decentralized market! So; depending on any specific system it’s a good choice!

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
It is not that traders can’t be able to make profit if they trade manually. But as more and more innovations are being established with the intention to help traders, I think traders can give try to utilize these innovations in their favor. Such as: while using automated trading platforms or robot try to choose a technically updated platform which will be adorned with all modern features to provide you comfort.

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
It is not that traders can’t be able to make profit if they trade manually. But as more and more innovations are being established with the intention to help traders, I think traders can give try to utilize these innovations in their favor. Such as: while using automated trading platforms or robot try to choose a technically updated platform which will be adorned with all modern features to provide you comfort.
Why? Some traders are perfectly profitable by trading manually. But it is necessary to deal with automatic trading, periodically adjust robots to the market, adjusting the settings ..

Onanak

Trader
Feb 5, 2019
I find that there are frequent deviations on market which can be spotted only by experienced traders. It might be main reason why all robots are destined to fail and eventually blow your account. Be careful, and always try to test robot as long as possible before you trade your money in this way

mandy828

Jul 9, 2019
Yes,indeed they are essential. They help in deciding whether to buy or see a currency pair at a given point of time. It removes the psychological element i.e. they trade without feelings. They give you an option to limit your risk,these robots can be used on more than one account at a time. However, it’s better to do some research first as majority of made for purchase forex robots aren’t profitable.

larry_009

Trader
Jul 9, 2019
As a trader, I always prefer trading without the use of robots, as their effectiveness is partially known. I don’t think that their role is that essential for trading. Trading can be done best, when done manually. Though these robots promise to deliver good trade, but most of the times they end up providing the traders with the opposite of their expectations. Never limit your trading to these robots as they can be affected anytime by hackers and viruses.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
As a trader, I always prefer trading without the use of robots, as their effectiveness is partially known. I don’t think that their role is that essential for trading. Trading can be done best, when done manually. Though these robots promise to deliver good trade, but most of the times they end up providing the traders with the opposite of their expectations. Never limit your trading to these robots as they can be affected anytime by hackers and viruses.

You are on the right track! Keep learning & updating your own trading skill; surely you’ll be a successful trader in near future!

• 👍
Reactions: larry_009

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Well, i`m open for EA trading but the hard point here is to find a really good and consistent one. I`ve saw a lot which started good even for months and months and in one day something goes wrong and everything is burned. For my luck I was only following them on the fence. ;)

• 👍
Reactions: Glastonburyk

georgequayle

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Well, i`m open for EA trading but the hard point here is to find a really good and consistent one. I`ve saw a lot which started good even for months and months and in one day something goes wrong and everything is burned. For my luck I was only following them on the fence. ;)
Have you never used aft?

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
Many seek a fully automated system, and in theory who wouldnt! However, in practice I have yet to see one i would put my money on the line with!

Glastonburyk

Trader
Feb 3, 2019
Same I always get burned by EA and now I stay away

• 👍
Reactions: momo3HC