have u ever heard about i-forex signal?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
A Forex signal service on a free hosting? You got to be kidding! I wouldn't trust any signal service at all and I wouldn't even considering giving money to someone using a free hosting and a 3-level domain name for their services.

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
Yea that website is terrible my friend, if the owner can't even afford hosting he definitely doesn't know how to trade Forex.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
yea... its always risky to trust any signal who are not very popular and is not authentic. Anyways i would suggest that guy to explore some other good signal provides out here and if not then he could join any free online forex service providers.

Sinnerman

Active Trader
Jan 24, 2009
Is there any type of moneyback guarantee here even ?? How is payment sent ??
Money back guarantee? I hope you're kidding.

Honey, I lost the house and car because I used a crappy signal provider, but that's ok, they'll refund my $50.

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
Well I was just trying to give the system a fair chance :) you're right it's probably a joke the owner can't afford hosting but I was trying to be nice.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Well I was just trying to give the system a fair chance :) you're right it's probably a joke the owner can't afford hosting but I was trying to be nice.

Hi,

Not a problem, actually we all were so surprised by reading "Money back guarantee". I dont think so much of honesty is left in the world. :)

All are for making money and business. :p

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
@poster, the above FX website mention is not professional, i suggest u run for your life, bcos u qoinq to regret it at the end, follow our advices & be at the safe side.

Regards.
________

Last edited:

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
A diligent trick, old and new, presents itself in certain kinds of forex-created trading frameworks. These tricksters tout their framework's capacity to produce programmed exchanges that, even while you rest, acquire immense riches. Today, the new terminology is "robot," because of the capacity to work consequently. In any case, a large number of these frameworks have not been submitted for formal review and tried by an autonomous source.