Forex vs. Other Investments

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
Forex worth more than online investment, e.g HYIP investment! in Forex you Control your own money but dat of investment you just gat to wait till ur investment xpire, who knows get scam at the day.
________

Last edited:

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
That is true, in Forex you have control over the funds you deposit unless the broker's a scam artist and most HYIPs are ponzis.

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
That is true, in Forex you have control over the funds you deposit unless the broker's a scam artist and most HYIPs are ponzis.
Good you know, but i would like to ask, why is it that Forex is difficult to learn than HYIP? in HYIP u just invest & relax watch your money growinq but that of Forex seem complicated. *Wonderinq*.

Last edited by a moderator:

andy003

Master Trader
Jan 7, 2009
There are some advantages in forex trading which lacks in stock or other avenue of investment:
Bullish or Bearish? Does not matter for Forex Traders.
Forex Traders control a larger leveraged position.
Forex Traders can take advantage of fundamentals.
Forex is open 24 hours a day, Sunday to Friday.
Forex Traders enjoy greater liquidity.
Forex Traders work with just several instruments.

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
Obviously Forex trading!!

I am daily trading currencies like USD, GBP, EUR for making money.
Hey, cool u trade forex, plz can u briefly tell me how to trade such currency. i'm new here.

Last edited by a moderator:

JEAN

Active Trader
May 6, 2009
Forex is great because trades 24 hours a day:)
You can trade from anywhere in the world where there is internet. Also you can gain experience without risking your own money by using a free demo account.
good trades!

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Hey, cool u trade forex, plz can u briefly tell me how to trade such currency. i'm new here.

sure friend, please ask what you wanna ask. We all are there in the forum to solve all newbies queries. I would suggest you to start with reading and learning concepts, strategies and trends. For this you may take help of any online forex tutorials or any such course. Later, start demo trading for practical knowledge and after you gain confidence, start live trading.

C ya

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
Time2FX there are so many free sources of information on Forex, including this forum. Just read through the posts and ask any questions you like, I guarantee you will gets some very helpful answers :)

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
A famous advanced trick is the signal seller. Signal sellers are retail firms, pooled resource directors, oversaw account organizations or individual traders that offer a framework – for an every day, week by week or month to month charge – that professes to recognize great occasions to buy or sell a currency pair, in light of expert recommendations that will make anybody well off. They tout their long involvement and trading capacities, in addition to tributes from individuals who vouch for how great a trader and companion the individual is, and the immense riches that this individual has earned for them.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Time2FX there are so many free sources of information on Forex, including this forum. Just read through the posts and ask any questions you like, I guarantee you will gets some very helpful answers :)

Till now Forex forum is the best way to learn; and this is why populr Forex forums are full of newbie’s! In addition, I think paid courses are questionable service; when forums are playing awesome role!

hakuna matata

Aug 3, 2019
For me , forex is the best place to invest your money in. These markets are very liquid and you can make good money from forex trading. What is required is a good knowledge and experience of how these markets work and then you are good to go. Apart from forex, Recently I have invest some money in cryptocurrency because I feel it has a bright future in the upcoming years.

Petez_FX

Active Trader
Aug 13, 2019
If you are from the UK, Matched Betting WAS a good source of income. And you can still make a few hundred if you don't have any bookmaker accounts.

• 👍
Reactions: Glastonburyk

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
Stop calling that investment or something like that, it's really sort of an art or something like that really. Do you see my point here or no ? We really need to move on with that. I do hope it's really going on with them later. How do you plan to collect that ?