Wait for your success in Forex!

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Hello Dear Traders! In any form of business, it will take a certain period to make a man stable in the business that he is going to undergo.
Learning Forex needs practice, experience, study and all information so you have to be more patient for success to win Forex trading business.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
yup thats correct, and keep in mind there is no such thing as a miracle, we all have to work for it, and somethings takes time, like trading forex, honestly, i started in 2011 with a mmicro hotforex account and up to date, i still think i lack a lot. its a never ending learning process. but its addictive. :)

• 👍
Reactions: Alex K

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Forex trading like any other business requires time and with each new day we learn something which is relatively very new to explore and this is called the experience in my opinion.

• 👍
Reactions: Alex K

JimTatum

Trader
Jan 28, 2017
SanDiego
Hi,
Patience is more important in any kind of trading. You have to wait for the candle reaches the right prices. If the market did not meet your strategy, you would leave the market and spend some time in outdoors. You would expect that the market moves in favor of you before the candle reaches the perfect entry price. Maybe it will be chart-pattern, support and resistance or any other strategy. But your assumptions may be failed because it does not meet the correct entry level and you entered trade at the wrong time. So you have to wait for the price reach the certain level based on the strategy, otherwise, you should not enter into trades.

Losses are unavoidable in Forex trading. But your success rate should be higher than failure rate.So don't take in your mind when you face few losses. Without money management techniques, it is no use to do trading. So every trader keeps in their mind on every basic techniques of trading to achieve success.

Last edited:

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Hi,
If the market did not meet your strategy, you would leave the market and spend some time in outdoors.

That's why most of the experience traders have a proper trade management plan and if there good trade went bad they take some time off relaxing and reviewing the mistakes.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Quick success is not possible here! Success is a long term process in Forex! That’s why I practice in demo for one year fully! I see, which traders try to make quick money in this financial market they lose their momentum so easily! So, we have to wait until we are profitable in the demo.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Yes it take time to start earning money from forex trading so better every new trader should train their mind to become consistent in order to achieve success.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Yes it take time to start earning money from forex trading so better every new trader should train their mind to become consistent in order to achieve success.

May I know, how much time it took for you? I am really curious to know. Thanks in advance.

Jul 2, 2018
Quick success is not possible here! Success is a long term process in Forex! That’s why I practice in demo for one year fully! I see, which traders try to make quick money in this financial market they lose their momentum so easily! So, we have to wait until we are profitable in the demo.
Well said. Unless we have practiced enough on demo there is no point in moving to live trading. But I have seen many people underestimate the need of demo account. Success indeed comes over long time and patience and hard work is the key here. How long have you been in this business though if I may ask? Maybe you could share some valuable insight? :)

anika1

Jul 5, 2018
before you start real money Forex trading, you should have enough knowledge about Forex trading. without knowledge very hard to make money Forex. try demo account first after your understanding then you will invest real money.

anika1

Jul 5, 2018
If you are a beginner or an unsuccessful Forex Trader, take the time and get a Forex trading education. Forex trading is not hard, but it seems challenging early on in the learning process. With a little patience, anyone can learn how to trade. No matter who you are, whether an algorithmic or manual trader, a beginner or an unsuccessful trader or even an experienced trader, you always need to have a sustainable knowledge and be able to make full fundamental and technical analyses. [URL deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaronpp

Aug 6, 2019
Yes, to succeed it takes a lot of patience and there is no estimated time to achieve it, it can be in 2 or 8 years, nothing is established, everything depends on how you constantly analyze and learn from the market, but you don’t have to be anxious about success, you have to be determined in your goal and keep progressing every day.

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
I have learnt a lot of patience in Forex, from the trade itself to mastering a consistent edge!

Glastonburyk

Trader
Feb 3, 2019
Hello Dear Traders! In any form of business, it will take a certain period to make a man stable in the business that he is going to undergo.
Learning Forex needs practice, experience, study and all information so you have to be more patient for success to win Forex trading business.
Couldn’t have said it better my man

• 👍
Reactions: REB_FX
Aug 13, 2019

Perfect buddy

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
The more you put in the more you get out. Can take a few months or years or it may never happen. It's entirely up to you

• 👍
Reactions: REB_FX