Feel before you do business

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Feeling is very important with regards to business. We must be able to determine in feelings if we are going to be successful in this field or not. You must be determined in the business so that you would become successful.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
For me, Forex is the pure definition of online business! That’s why, I am not looking for any unrealistic profit here! I am doing my live trading, for making decent monthly income! On the other hand, I feel better as a Forex trader!

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
In fact the forex trading business can only be termed as the legit business available online these days however on the other hand, it is riskier too because forex trading is easy but earning money from trading require learning the necessary skills before anyone jump into this business.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
In fact the forex trading business can only be termed as the legit business available online these days however on the other hand, it is riskier too because forex trading is easy but earning money from trading require learning the necessary skills before anyone jump into this business.

Yes, and there is specific syllabus on it. As a result; so many traders leave this market after trying for couple of years! That’s the reality.

Aaronpp

Aug 6, 2019
At the time of making an investment you must feel confident of the movement you are making, This is why knowledge about the market is so important and helps to reinforce the analysis prior to the movement in order to achieve a result that completely favours your capital.

Holipas

Trader
Nov 20, 2023
How does your company implement the practice of “workplace safety moments”, and what methods do you use to discuss current safety issues, share experiences among employees and suggestions for improvement?

May 13, 2023
Emotions play a crucial role in trading. When traders let their feelings guide them, it can lead to impulsive decisions driven by fear or greed, resulting in losses. To succeed in trading, it's important to maintain discipline and objectivity, allowing rational decision-making to prevail over emotions.

Phill88

Trader
Dec 17, 2023
Germany
How does your company implement the practice of “workplace safety moments”, and what methods do you use to discuss current safety issues, share experiences among employees and suggestions for improvement?
What are you referring to when you mention "workplace safety moments"?