There Is Something Intriguing About Trading

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
“In my experience trading takes a very important and somewhat rare personality trait which is: the ability to see the next logical step and to then get it done. If this ability is lacking you will always be behind.” – Garachen (Source: Elitetrader)

Why Is Trading a Good Money-making Vehicle?

It’s a level playing field. Everybody is welcome.

You don’t have a boss to control you.

You need only a PC and Internet connection.

You can make money whether the market goes up or down.

The more experience you’ve, the better you become.

The starting capital is minimal.

You’ve great money management flexibility. You stay in control.

You choose when to trade and when not to trade.

Profits come naturally when you’re away from your system.

You can coach others including your family members.

There Is Something Intriguing About Trading

Most members of the public don’t believe they can trade successfully. They’ve been convinced that they can only give their money to professional funds managers to manage, without knowing that they can do this themselves. Your parents don’t have trading secrets to give you. Your school doesn’t have trading secrets to give you. The society don’t have the secrets to give you.

While there are pros who can manage your money successfully, it’s true that when you’ve correct trading methodologies and use them faithfully, you can even do better than the so-called pros in terms of percentage returns.

Forex trading is a good business, but many people don’t understand it. It’s controversial because the public opinions about it are unfair and warped. Most members of the public understand other types of business, save Forex.

There are ways to make small and consistent profits on monthly basis, which become considerable on annual basis. Since most people don’t have experience and others around them don’t have the knowledge, they’re afraid to get in. The reality is; successful traders are just normal people like me and you.

There are good trading systems you can use to make money, and those who use these systems aren’t smarter or better than you in any way. The only difference is that those who use good trading systems have the willingness to attain riches through discipline.

Conclusion: Trading is different from investing. As a trader, you buy and sell within days or weeks, but an investor may hold a position for months or years. The greatest market speculators are faithful to strategies that give them an edge. They stick to those strategies when they work and when they don’t work. I pray that your fortitude will not be shaken in trying times. Your true trading potential lies beyond your innate gifts.

The article is concluded by this quote:

“Trading is not a sin, but trading without knowing what you are doing can lead to a lot of problems. Trading, in and of itself, is not considered as gambling…. However, gambling is considered to be foolish. Trading without adequate knowledge of the markets and self is foolish because, by doing so, you are gambling… There is a certain amount of self-knowledge needed to choose the proper trading method.” – Andy Jordan

ArslanKemal

Trader
Aug 3, 2016
good article. Of course, trading is not gambling, because there is always a chance to predict changes. If you have enough knowledge and experience, you have a possibility to predict and earn. But on the other side, forex is a big and complicated bussiness, and we are only little participaters. We don't influence on market, so in this context trading is gambling)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes in forex business we will become own boss and we can trade anytime anywhere but might so many trader treat forex as home based business which they can trade at home and some trader still treat as part time business, many thing that intriguing about trading

mai joe

Oct 3, 2016
I agree! There is something intriguing about trading. Investing time in understanding trading is totally worth the time.

I have been in the trading form last six years and for me trading is a hard-won success but it’s passionate too.

Learning about forex trading is very fascinating and interesting in theory, however when you actually step in to the arena of trading you might have some different experience.

I have learnt a lot through the ups and downs in my trading experience, and I can say that trading requires a lot of patience and commitment and you can’t always make profits.

I believe if you are passionate about trading, you must definitely go for it. Start safe with only the amount of funds you can afford to lose. Practice demo first and study the markets. Test your trading strategies and sift out your own trading style.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Yes in forex business we will become own boss and we can trade anytime anywhere but might so many trader treat forex as home based business which they can trade at home and some trader still treat as part time business, many thing that intriguing about trading

Basically, it’s open! I started my trading with my home setup; but now I’m handing my trading activates in my office.

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
Every forex trader should be obliged to develop his trading ability in order to achieve trading takings from the trading. Traders must try to integrate good qualities in their trading psychologies by means of the appropriate acquirement of trading acquaintance. However one thing is very noticeable: in the midst of numerous educational tools a trader can feel the challenge regarding the concern that how he can conquer the original understanding of trading effortlessly here.

Dictorsto

Trader
Dec 23, 2018
Certainly one of the greatest benefits of forex trading is that you can trade it from anywhere only if you have internet connection. And it is also free market available for everyone, which is great. The only thing that trader needs to have is knowledge and good strategy

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
Gentlemen, I will disappoint you. Trading is a gamble. Therefore, the trader needs to be able not to get involved, not to get sick with the game, control the risks, enter the game only if the situation is favorable for him. All elements of the game in trading is. This is luck, and calculation, and non-guaranteed salary. Payments to you are paid at the expense of other losing traders, and nowhere else.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Gentlemen, I will disappoint you. Trading is a gamble. Therefore, the trader needs to be able not to get involved, not to get sick with the game, control the risks, enter the game only if the situation is favorable for him. All elements of the game in trading is. This is luck, and calculation, and non-guaranteed salary. Payments to you are paid at the expense of other losing traders, and nowhere else.

Please study more! Forex is not like gambling; there is no way! if you have proper trading knowledge; only the you can expect good return; otherwise not!

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
But don't describe this like a goldmine no matter what. There are many hidden problems like for example bad scammy unregulated broker and not really much you can do with that things no matter the costs. Thanks in advance for letting us know this.

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
Trading is very intriguing, and it takes a lot of patience and understanding to be able to fully get roots into this business. Much as you can trading where you want when you want, there are rules to follow in order to be successful. This is not gambling, my friends

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
A foreign currency exchange trader can expose to both the riskiness and elevated prospective of large income here. It is up to a trader which he will pick up for him. Traders must try to carry out all necessary trading activities in efficient ways. Before a trader can imagine the big picture of trading he must try to learn the fundamentals which will allow him to perform trading in efficient manner.

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
Please study more! Forex is not like gambling; there is no way! if you have proper trading knowledge; only the you can expect good return; otherwise not!
No matter how much you study, the game will still remain a game. You are either aware of what you are participating in, or walking on a rainbow riding a pink unicorn. The myth that forex trading can be work was born in the depths of the PR departments of dealing centers, so that it would be easier to lure you into trading.

Dictorsto

Trader
Dec 23, 2018
Ann, I really am sorry that you think that Forex trading is pure gambling. I feel a little bit disappointed as this clearly notes that you have pretty poor knowledge about this market and how it works. Try first to educate yourself about Forex before you make such comments

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
Yes, Ann if somebody have to win somebody have to loose here anyway. So I do not see from where you are coming from really. It may have some elements of gambling but in the end it's not really like that. Gambling done with very limited amount of time with limited set of players anyway.