New here. Looking to learn how to create EA's.

Pipscraper

Trader
Jun 25, 2019
United States
I have some simple methods that are profitable but require constant screen time. I would love some guidance as to where to start learning how to write code for EA's to run in MT4. Any feedback would be welcome.

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
May I ask why do you need exactly that ? Just play by standart rules if that is something really important here anyway. How do you plan to go around that ? Thanks in advance;) I never used anything like that and still profitable, not sure if it helps

Pipscraper

Trader
Jun 25, 2019
United States
May I ask why do you need exactly that ? Just play by standart rules if that is something really important here anyway. How do you plan to go around that ? Thanks in advance;) I never used anything like that and still profitable, not sure if it helps
I don't understand what you are saying. What standard rules are you talking about? I am not trying to break any rules, I just want to see if I can write some code to buy and/or sell, depending on the direction, when the RSI crosses 50 on a 4 hour chart with confirmation on a 2 hour chart. So that I can walk away from the screen. I am profitable when I sit in front of the screen, but I don't know how to automate what I do, so I tend to miss things if i'm not watching.