What did you achieve in Forex?

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Hello friends..
What did you achieve in Forex?
I mean how much money or do you have things that you have achieved in your entire Forex trading?

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Financial freedom; yes now I have no tension on financial secretly! Because in every month I can make enough money here! But, I am not interested to share the exact number of my return, it’s personal!

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Financial freedom; yes now I have no tension on financial secretly! Because in every month I can make enough money here! But, I am not interested to share the exact number of my return, it’s personal!

Wow, that is nice to hear! I am so glad that you are earning profit every month. I am also earning profit as well and I can say that Forex is a very profitable business once you have the proper knowledge, understanding, and skills in the Forex trading business. :)

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Wow, that is nice to hear! I am so glad that you are earning profit every month. I am also earning profit as well and I can say that Forex is a very profitable business once you have the proper knowledge, understanding, and skills in the Forex trading business. :)

Exactly it is; good skilled Forex traders can make enough money here! It’s a knowledge based profession, so without knowledge success is quite impossible!

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Exactly it is; good skilled Forex traders can make enough money here! It’s a knowledge based profession, so without knowledge success is quite impossible!

Thanks for your statement & you are absolutely right! I have also noticed; all of the successful traders have such an outstanding trading knowledge on Forex.

• 👍
Reactions: Ulacan

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
Trading forex comes with many things attached beside profit. Its true that most traders get into forex simply for the profit, but there are other thinks like financial freedom and self satisfaction that come with it as well. Most traders quit after failing, but those who enjoy trading stick around, which means some people also trade just because they love it

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
I think that experience is crucial for gaining success on Forex. Profits will eventually come, but it takes time for new trader to learn all secrets of Forex and create own strategy which can bring continuously positive pips. That is the hardest thing to do

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I think that experience is crucial for gaining success on Forex. Profits will eventually come, but it takes time for new trader to learn all secrets of Forex and create own strategy which can bring continuously positive pips. That is the hardest thing to do

If you are a newbie; just concentrate on your learning process! Knowledge is the power and as you know, it takes such a long time to be a experience trader, so just start the journey!

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
Financial freedom at first to work by your own schedule and that's really what matters here anyway. How do you really go here with achievments ? It's totally up to you, but I would say it's something like cars and bikes completely for me. I already had the flat.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Financial freedom at first to work by your own schedule and that's really what matters here anyway. How do you really go here with achievments ? It's totally up to you, but I would say it's something like cars and bikes completely for me. I already had the flat.

Congratulations!! Basically a pro trader can lead a smart life so keenly; that’s the power of Forex.

Onanak

Trader
Feb 5, 2019
I think that we are entering here a little bit philosophical sphere. What we all need is dependable only on us. Each person is different. I would also be happy to be independent and to earn enough to pay my relatively modest monthly expenses, due I dont strive to have sort of “luxury” live at all

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
I have achieved moderate to good profit from currency exchanges and forex is actually helping me to employ my savings in best way. Again, trading itself requires lots of patience, hard work and thereby I have found that I am now mentally stronger than before and these all what I have achieved from trading. Here, again, forex trading can actually provide employment what I have gained from it apart from my regular earning activities.

Last edited:

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
These are the effects that forex trading can have on the life of each trader. As a forex trader I have been working as part term basis where I always try to work with smaller trading lots to keep my wealth position protected. And there is no harm in committing that forex is providing the desired flexibility and independence to its stakeholders to invest money according to their financial limit.

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
Yes, I have some things for the house, bought at a profit from forex. This is a refrigerator, washing machine and other household items on the little things. There were trips to resorts. And now I often spend on food exactly profit from forex. I'm not very rich, I hope everything ahead.

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
I am with Ann here, while I am not making any significant profit I can really tell you that I am making some money which is covering my basic needs and a little above, which I found like very good case no matter what, correct or what will you say ?

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I am with Ann here, while I am not making any significant profit I can really tell you that I am making some money which is covering my basic needs and a little above, which I found like very good case no matter what, correct or what will you say ?

Please; don’t lose your hope; keep practicing and updating your own trading skill! You are very near of success; hope for the best!

Baazex

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
Forex Trading is a kind of business where learning and experience plays vital role most of the newbies failed for being impatient and neglect the learning part they jump into direct trading even they have no demo account trading experience nor enough capital.