Why you should not give up forex trading?

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
I do not want to give up trading because I get a profit from this. If I had a loss, maybe I would have refused. Trading is interesting to me, it is not just a hobby, but also leisure. I like to participate in trading contests, get emotions from successful trades.

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
Why ? Because sooner or later you will get profitable from it, for at least a bit for example. And you really can't go without some losses along the way, but it really should be located everywhere else. Please continue to do what you are doing.

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
Those who quit trading do so because they were never real traders in the first place. Losses are there to build us and make us learn. If you feel that you need a learning break, you can quit briefly and recollect and then come back, rather than quitting completely

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
You certainly cannot blame your broker for own mistake. This is bad approach to further development in the field of Forex trading. It is much better to spend time realizing what you have done wrong and correct that mistake in the future. If it really was brokers mistake, then simply change broker

Well said; but we should select our broker so carefully! Because, market make brokers don’t allowing withdrawal; in this case regulated brokers are secure!

Jason Martin

Jun 20, 2019
Giving up is a personal choice. We can not tell anyone that you should not give up forex trading. People have different capabilities, different choices. It is not that everyone will feel comfortable with trading. Trading is a mind game. Not everyone can handle it. He may be good it anything else. So we should work that suits our psychology. If you think trading is not for you, do not do it.

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
Traders can have some definite thinking level that why I am counting losses if I can get better opportunities outside the forex. Well, we can’t expect that everyone will think in the same way we are thinking. Some traders usually quit in the midst of their trading journey. However, yes, I prefer to stick with something at least for a reasonable period until I am getting into it in positive manner and in right direction.

mandy828

Jul 9, 2019
Initially many traders lose because of lack of knowledge and accurate money management plan. 90-95% of traders don’t have the clarity so it is advisable to them that they can start with the DEMO accounts to actually understand the platform and leave emotions aside while trading and manage the risk accordingly.

Nikolas84

Trader
Jun 23, 2019
Most people who give up on Forex trading have false expectations for quick and easy money. They are often mislead by some over-promising advertisement or from a YouTube clip saying that making millions in Forex is easy. Watching such fake information is detrimental, especially for newbie traders who don't know what to expect. I've been in this business for 10 years and I never quit, exactly because I set my expectations early on and I never felt guilty or desperate if things doesn't work as planned. I love the trading game and I am trading in first place because of that passion to macroeconomics and behavioral finance and only on second place for the monetary income. If it was the other way around I should have give up many years ago.

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
Forex business is one place which so many circulating in forex market, tis is very potential source of income and promising unlimited income, but in fact indeed not easy to making money with forex, one key success also included we must never give up and always keep learning.
Can you recommend any promising trading strategies to test or invest in their improvement? I can't find something which I can believe in (in its potential).

Baazex

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
It is what you do about it that matters quitting is not an option Successful traders learn to keep emotions under control. Emotionally driven trading decisions lead to trading losses. It's imperative that you do whatever you can to prevent your emotions from interfering with your ability to trade calmly and purposefully. Disappointment and regret are two emotions that interfere with good trading. We feel disappointment when our trades lose. We feel regret when we think we have made a poor decision that might have been avoided.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Most people who give up on Forex trading have false expectations for quick and easy money. They are often mislead by some over-promising advertisement or from a YouTube clip saying that making millions in Forex is easy. Watching such fake information is detrimental, especially for newbie traders who don't know what to expect. I've been in this business for 10 years and I never quit, exactly because I set my expectations early on and I never felt guilty or desperate if things doesn't work as planned. I love the trading game and I am trading in first place because of that passion to macroeconomics and behavioral finance and only on second place for the monetary income. If it was the other way around I should have give up many years ago.
True; I see a number of new traders are joining here with an unrealistic trading targets! But, very soon they face the reality of Forex for sure!

TFA

Trader
Jan 23, 2020
dont give up so easily. perhaps go through an education bootcamp...which is available on most tier 1 broker sites. learn proper risk and trade management

Kingston

Trader
Mar 20, 2020
I see no point in giving up as forex gives an amazing chance to earn profits. Although the path to trading success is not that easy. But nothing worth having comes easy.
True. Forex is indeed a great way to make money, however consistency and returns may come slow.

Lukacs88

Trader
Mar 11, 2020
You should never give up on your Forex trading career, because the Forex market is like no other financial market and provides a great deal of potentially profitable opportunities on a daily basis. Anyone can get rich trading currencies; you just have to put your mind to it.

Marco James

Trader
Mar 20, 2020
Initially many traders lose because of lack of knowledge and accurate money management plan. 90-95% of traders don’t have the clarity so it is advisable to them that they can start with the DEMO accounts to actually understand the platform and leave emotions aside while trading and manage the risk accordingly.
Very true.

John Putin

Trader
Apr 3, 2020
Russia
The reason why many new traders want to quit trading is most likely due to huge losses along with promising rags to riches within the end of the week. However, more often than not this is the exact period where you learn some of the most important lessons as a forex trader.
Thats correct. I have been trading for three years now and the first half was tough. I had to do a lot of learning and unlearning. I had to put things in perspective. And calm down. I had to realise it was a marathon. and Im much more better off for it.