I love Gold

Lioness

Trader
Jan 2, 2014
www.dailyforex.com
With all the talk of gold these days, I went back and re-read all about the history of gold and how it got to where it is. Gold id more than just a commodity, There is something about the glitter and the luxury of gold that helps make the metal so popular. Just the idea of owning a gold necklace or a gold serving dish exudes a sense of class and wealth. Gold will never go out of style and as much as it fluctuates, it will always come out ahead in the long run. People should hold on to all their gold possessions. Investors who enjoy trading gold should look to professional analysts who post gold stats on a daily basis.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I think it is bad to get attached to your trades. Don't love it, just trade it.

KennyMill

Trader
Feb 18, 2014
Budapest
For all the beauty this shiny metal has, since 2012 I've loved only my short trades on gold :)

Now, who knows what will happen, maybe the uptrend resumes and I'll become a gold bug in the real sense of the word.

Gold PriceZ

Aug 18, 2016
Why the gold price is spiked up, it appears very hard to reverse back in the near future.
It can be a very good opportunity for investors in the long run only. Day traders should be careful.
Thanks
-------------
[URL deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Yes, gold is one of my favorite trading instruments; because of volatility; on the other hand, I see this pair provides me more accuracy than the FX pairs.

Onanak

Trader
Feb 5, 2019
Rambo made a very good point – don’t be attached to asset you are trading. Very bad idea which will make you to jump into wrong conclusions. Gold have value in terms that it is safe-haven for investors when times on markets are turbulent

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Rambo made a very good point – don’t be attached to asset you are trading. Very bad idea which will make you to jump into wrong conclusions. Gold have value in terms that it is safe-haven for investors when times on markets are turbulent

I appreciate your point of view! On the other hand, gold is very challenging to use; since it’s a volatile trading instrument.

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
HI all. i considered trading gold, as never have traded assets before. how much would you all recommend i start with ?

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
HI all. i considered trading gold, as never have traded assets before. how much would you all recommend i start with ?

Mate; you need to make sure minimum 300-500 trades first (in demo) to see your result; if you are happy on the return. Then go for the live! Trading equity is not a big concern here.

• 👍
Reactions: Zack King

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
Mate; you need to make sure minimum 300-500 trades first (in demo) to see your result; if you are happy on the return. Then go for the live! Trading equity is not a big concern here.
ok cheers for the advice. will have a scout around for a good broker.... :)

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
I don't like to speculate on gold. Gold orders slip very much. No hope for stop orders. I put a stop loss of 10 pips and closed losses of 40 pips.

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
Aside from start trading on demo account, try to spend some time learning and understanding price moves. When and why they are moving. It would be helpful to plan your trades properly

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
Yep, for sure, all the times troughout the history all was done in a real possible way for sure. I am trading gold more often than all other forex pairs and commodities really. Something needs to be done here anyway. Many countries accumulate only gold and that's it really.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Yep, for sure, all the times troughout the history all was done in a real possible way for sure. I am trading gold more often than all other forex pairs and commodities really. Something needs to be done here anyway. Many countries accumulate only gold and that's it really.

Yes I see! But use the Gold as a general trading instruments; I have no long-term plan on any trading instruments unless crypto.