Did the markets miss what happened in Vegas

nugelobudug

Oct 17, 2017
website-Las-Vegas-1280x500.jpg

It’s the morning after the Vegas shooting. Over 50 innocent lives lost in another act of random violence that has shocked every decent person to their core.

Everyone except the markets, it seems, despite it being the deadliest shooting in modern US history.

Predictably, gun stocks have soared while the value of MGM shares (the company that own the hotel chain that was the scene of the massacre) have plummeted.

[URL deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
I have nothing against your article. but the pic is really shocking,especially those candlesticks in front of the photo, omg

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
This kind of incident is always unexpected! By the way, as a trader I’m a active reader on world business commerce news.

• 👍
Reactions: Mauk

Dictorsto

Trader
Dec 23, 2018
What market is mostly concerned in cases like this is what would be possible impact on economy of one country. This is very unfortunate event in the US, but as this event would not impact state of the US economy, there was no market reaction in terms of USD value

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
And what really happened in Vegas anyway. Does it really matters ? I think probably only if there will be series of such cases across the country, then there is something needs to be done in that matter. Cause no Forex if you can't really have peace in country where you live;)

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
Some forex traders want greater profit while some traders want liquidity from currency exchange trading. But only high volume trades can’t help any trader to earn money on greater level. Increasing entrée to trades can’t make certain profit only. Every trader must go through proper choice of trades which will allow him efficient employment of funds here. A trader should also conduct proper market analyses to find out the real potential trades.