Top Forex Forums please?

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Forexfactory, Forexpeacearmy (FPA) ,Babypips, Cashback forex, Reddit, Myfxfook and offcourse Earnforex.
You can simply setup an account with these forums to join Forex discussion.

According to me, BabyPips is the best for learning the technical analysis & ForexFactory is for fundamental.

trad$lo9r

Trader
Jul 4, 2018
According to me, BabyPips is the best for learning the technical analysis & ForexFactory is for fundamental.
I agree with you Babypips is the best platform for learning, for upcoming economic events you can checkout the Forexfactory and also Bloomberg economic calendar(specially for US).

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I agree with you Babypips is the best platform for learning, for upcoming economic events you can checkout the Forexfactory and also Bloomberg economic calendar(specially for US).

Personally I use ForexFactory for their economic calendar! It’s a free service, but so much useful.

Leo Wilson

Trader
Apr 18, 2018
Almost all above are good but if you're concerning about attractive user Interface, then EarnForex, Babypips, ForexPeaceArmy, EliteTrader are the best ones. ForexFactory is more like traditional in style but it's popularly known for good in research, analysis as well as forum.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Forexfactory is the best Forum to watch upcoming economic events (it is my personal opinion).

I guess, you are talking about Economic calendar of FF; yes, it’s useful! But, you may not get the news in a time; they provide the info (details) after a few minutes).

Variss

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2015
I agree that it will help to know what are events during trading day. It's very useful. And "Yes" sometime they provides info after few minutes. That we have to aware about this too!

• 👍
Reactions: Helloyees

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
This is one is pretty good by itself, correct ? Why do you even need others ? But there are for sure like Tradingqna.com and Forexabode.com and ForexSignals.com and BinaryTradingForum.com and a lot lot more than you can ever imagine, just do some google search;)

Everyone requested to provide opinion on top forex forums...

All of them indirectly work for forex bucket shops, these trade against customers. All trading forums are the blind leading the blind, most people on forums suffer from the dunning kruger effect.

Which forum suffers less of these flaws and evils is the question?

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
Hmm... that one, Forex Signal, Forex peacy army for reviews on good and bad brokers. Binaryoptions.net. Lot of multinational forums by the way like CariGold. StockmarketPhilipinas.com, icharts.in and many more where you can learn more.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Hmm... that one, Forex Signal, Forex peacy army for reviews on good and bad brokers. Binaryoptions.net. Lot of multinational forums by the way like CariGold. StockmarketPhilipinas.com, icharts.in and many more where you can learn more.

I had no idea on the last name that you mentioned! Let me check, friend! Thanks for your list.

hakuna matata

Aug 3, 2019
Well babypips works the best for beginners. I have personally been following babypips in my early days on forex trading.
Apart from babypips, trade2win and forex factory are good forums where traders discuss their trading strategies and experiences.