Do you have a goal or mission in Forex?

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Mostly, the Trader's mission is to become a log term, financially successful trader.
Your success will depend on your trading plan and maintaining the discipline to trade your plan.
You must be committed to continued education and study technical analysis and the psychology of successful trading.

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
I will agree with you, you have to have an exact trading strategy and an understanding of risk management. In the longterm I see that I'll be able to trade large sums without fearing to lose the depo.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Yes, that’s the process, I mean Forex education! Since it’s a knowledge based profession so, there is no shortcut way of success! Here my goal is making 50% monthly profit. I know it’s a big target. But not impossible for a good skilled Forex trader! Right now, I am trading with 10% monthly target only.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
We all have certain goals which we always wish to achieve however achieving them requires work hard or otherwise these might be the day dreaming in my opinion.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
We all have certain goals which we always wish to achieve however achieving them requires work hard or otherwise these might be the day dreaming in my opinion.

Correct; but I don’t have any particular goal like, monthly-yearly target anything like this! Here, I am for making maximum pips as much as I can.

AnnaFX123

Trader
Jul 13, 2018
Everyone has a goal in their life and majority of people take up forex with some predetermined goals in their minds. Most of such goals have to do with money. As for me I think forex is an interesting way of earning money (although by no means an easy option) however I don’t have any unrealistic expectations regarding money. I look at it as a means of extra income. :)

• 👍
Reactions: Ary Barroso

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Everyone has a goal in their life and majority of people take up forex with some predetermined goals in their minds. Most of such goals have to do with money. As for me I think forex is an interesting way of earning money (although by no means an easy option) however I don’t have any unrealistic expectations regarding money. I look at it as a means of extra income. :)

I really appreciate your plan since, there is no mental pressure! Hope for the best.

• 👍
Reactions: GazFx

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Correct; but I don’t have any particular goal like, monthly-yearly target anything like this! Here, I am for making maximum pips as much as I can.

And that's the best we can do! A realistic approach like this will do well for you in any walk of life, and especially in forex! Just keep plodding away, Ary!

• 👍
Reactions: Zack King

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
And that's the best we can do! A realistic approach like this will do well for you in any walk of life, and especially in forex! Just keep plodding away, Ary!

Thanks mate! It means a lot for me! Wish your all the best in trading! Happy pips hunting.

Jul 2, 2018
Accomplishing your goals becomes all the more easy if you have a definite plan and strategy and stick to it with complete discipline. So it is in forex. As for me I wish to make forex a good source of extra income for me. And in the process if I can accumulate enough knowledge, skills and credibility that could help not just me but others in need too , then that would be a bonus! :)

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
My short term goal is to learn as much as I can about forex trading and be able to trade successfully for consistent profits. My long term goal is to become a professional trader. I know its not easy, but I have the patience it takes. Currently, forex is just an extra source of income for me

• 👍
Reactions: Zack King

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
my goal is to soak up as much knowledge from the more experienced traders and gain experience as i practice

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
Everyone has a goal in forex trading. Truth be told, money is just a motivation factor to keep on trading. Those who trade with a mission of getting rich quickly end up getting disappointed and quitting. Those who trade because the love the challenge and they enjoy trading are the ones who stick around

Aaronpp

Aug 6, 2019
It’s true in part, most of the users who log in to Forex are looking to be very successful and recognized, this idea seems good to me to some extent but you should not create such high expectations because managing the market is more complicated than it seems externally, The knowledge must be very extensive and psychologically you must be strong at all times, this is why you must operate slowly and not pursue that success with so much ambition because you can make big mistakes.