How do you usually exeute trades calculated by Position Size Calculator?

• Manually

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • PSC-Trader script with a mouse click

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • PSC-Trader with a keyboard shortcut

Votes: 51 64.6%
  • Using third-party trading panel

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Other (please provide details)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ozcoz

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
Not a problem. Rather than adding a new parameter just change the TP based on RR % rather than a multiplier of the SL. Just a thought.

But yes, for now I'll keep adjusting the TP line, still works fine.

Thanks.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Position Size Calculator version 2.19 is out. It fixes three annoying bugs:
  1. Division by zero error when attaching PSC to a trading symbol with margin/profit currency different from the account currency and when the conversion currency pair's data is not available yet.
  2. Panel hiding behind the chart's borders when resizing the chart window.
  3. Old panel's object remaining on the chart when loading a template with this indicator.

• 👍
Reactions: EnrichWave

capoeira

Mar 18, 2019
Hello Mr Enivid I'm new member here in the forum and this is my first post I want first to thank you for your perfect indicator
and second I have a suggestion to it can you include another two options to your indicator traling stop and breakeven that
will make the trader control everything he put the stoploss , take profit , number of pips to trailing stop and in the end a percentage of take profit to move the stoploss to the breakeven
for example the stoploss 20 pip
the take profit 40 pip
the trailing stop 5 pips
the breakeven 50%
thanks in advance

• 👍
Reactions: EnrichWave

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello Mr Enivid I'm new member here in the forum and this is my first post I want first to thank you for your perfect indicator
and second I have a suggestion to it can you include another two options to your indicator traling stop and breakeven that
will make the trader control everything he put the stoploss , take profit , number of pips to trailing stop and in the end a percentage of take profit to move the stoploss to the breakeven
for example the stoploss 20 pip
the take profit 40 pip
the trailing stop 5 pips
the breakeven 50%
thanks in advance

Those are interesting suggestions, but PSC is an indicator, it will not be able to change the position's stop-loss (and thus act as a trailing stop) because only scripts and expert advisors can modify orders in MetaTrader.

capoeira

Mar 18, 2019
Those are interesting suggestions, but PSC is an indicator, it will not be able to change the position's stop-loss (and thus act as a trailing stop) because only scripts and expert advisors can modify orders in MetaTrader.
thanks for your quick replay , my suggestions about the indicator to get the most benefit from it
any way can you help me to find a good breakeven ea for mt5 , please ?

EnrichWave

Master Trader
May 15, 2018
India

Yes bro understood,, You can show in label of that break even $ or pip(points)

Kind Regards

nc900807

Trader
Mar 21, 2019
Hi Enivid,

When I run the script it appears this error

"2019.03.22 06:08:16.949 PSC-Trader EURUSD,H1: trade operations not allowed by settings"

Could you please help?

nc900807

Trader
Mar 21, 2019
If the AutoTrading is enabled, then your broker does not allow auto-trading in your account. Please contact your brokerage company about it.

Thanks Enivid. All good now and this is an awesome calculator and script.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Bro.,, could you please show the break even price value(including commission,swap) in a empty space within the indicator window or a horizontal line in chart?
Do you mean the BE price for the planned position? For example, we have:
PS = 1 lot
Current EUR/USD rate = 1.1200/1.1198
Commission = $10/lot one-way

The output BE rate = 1.1204/1.1202.

Is that it? Or do you mean BE price for the already open position? How would it work then?

EnrichWave

Master Trader
May 15, 2018
India
leave it to adding this future bro.., because making separate indicator like iExposure Indicator is only solution for this, unfortunately
iExposure is missing in MT5 :(

George Baev

Trader
Apr 16, 2019
Hello!

I am impressed by the quality and usefulness of the Position Size Calculator, thank you very much!

I would like to contribute to the indicator's functionality so my question is:
Have you thought of uploading the indicator's souce code to a public Git repository such as GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket? It would be much easier to submit pull requests and add new functionality to the indicator.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Have you thought of uploading the indicator's souce code to a public Git repository such as GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket? It would be much easier to submit pull requests and add new functionality to the indicator.

Yes, I have thought about it. I have already transferred the development of one other of my indicators to GitHub (Market Profile). I am still not sure if that is a good idea, but I will continue weighing the pros and cons of moving the development of PSC to GitHub too.

Meanwhile, you can still contribute by submitting your suggestions (including code snippets) here.

Status
Not open for further replies.