Tickmill or Kridex?

Csmit82

Trader
Nov 12, 2018
Hello,

I see that Tickmill and Kridex are offering very good ECN commissions and very low deposit for ECN accounts and want to learn more about execution speeds for these two brokers if anyone can provide input?

I see that the Kridex spreads are around 30% lower than tickmill, but execution speeds is also important.

Thanks for your comments.

freezfx

Trader
Jan 16, 2017
I don't like it that I can't find Tickmill spreads on their website. I have been looking for the page. You said Kridex has 30% lower spreads; that is alot. I still can't find it on their website either. Please post a screenshot to support your claim. I would also like to compare these brokers with ForexChief; I am currently trading with their $100 welcome bonus. It is the best way to know more about the platform before I deposit any money. The spreads are low, but I still want to compare with other brokers.

• 👍
Reactions: Motrader

tunteja

Trader
Nov 21, 2018
sumatera
I don't know about kridex, but tickmill is a good broker. I've been trading at tickmill more than three years. Fast execution, only requote on high impach news like nfp and fomc. Deposit only a minute and withdraw is around 2 and 3 hours. spreads in ECN account is low also the commission is low too. if you registered from IB you got $8 rebate.

fxliner

Trader
Oct 19, 2018
forexsignal24.com
Yes I agree, been with tickmill for almost 2 months and not bad at all

I don't know about kridex, but tickmill is a good broker. I've been trading at tickmill more than three years. Fast execution, only requote on high impach news like nfp and fomc. Deposit only a minute and withdraw is around 2 and 3 hours. spreads in ECN account is low also the commission is low too. if you registered from IB you got $8 rebate.

Csmit82

Trader
Nov 12, 2018
I don't like it that I can't find Tickmill spreads on their website. I have been looking for the page. You said Kridex has 30% lower spreads; that is alot. I still can't find it on their website either. Please post a screenshot to support your claim. I would also like to compare these brokers with ForexChief; I am currently trading with their $100 welcome bonus. It is the best way to know more about the platform before I deposit any money. The spreads are low, but I still want to compare with other brokers.
This is the screenshot from market watch for spreads today (Ecn account) at Kridex, commissions are really low too. You can check the Kridex spreads page under "markets" but from my recordings, I think the actual spread is lower than what they publish on the site.

Also attached is screen shot of my excel file records- sad I know!! :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 12-06-18.PNG
    Screen Shot 12-06-18.PNG
    4.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 12-06-18 Spreads.PNG
    Screen Shot 12-06-18 Spreads.PNG
    6.5 KB · Views: 2

freezfx

Trader
Jan 16, 2017
Why would they publish a higher spread than what they have on the site? Well, average spreads are like that, sometimes they are low and other times high.

Eddie Igr

Dec 18, 2018
$100 bonus? I really should use it. What is your general experience with Forexchief? I read about this broker one a local forum

Glastonburyk

Trader
Feb 3, 2019
I wasn’t happy with tickmill after not honouring a stop loss, there was not even volatility in the market it just didn’t trigger. I left them after that.

TJ Forex

Trader
Feb 5, 2019
Personally I never trust a broker giving away a bonus, don't know why, just doesn't sit right. Tickmill have been ok in the past for me, but stopped using them a year or so ago.

• 👍
Reactions: Quantix

Motrader

May 21, 2019

Think you have to download platform, you'll see spread is around 0.4 for EUR/USD

Motrader

May 21, 2019
I've been using Kridex recently, execution is so fast compared with other STP like ICM and Tickmill, the spreads are very low, I can't find a better spread. Even in news time, they do increase but they are still tight.

Anotehr Kridex plus is the low deposit requirement and fast withdrawals, very good so far. One bad point is I would like more platforms available, but I guess no broker is 100% perfect.