Which do you prefer? Normal job or Forex?

BitcoinKong11

Nov 28, 2018
TBH I prefer my normal job(at the moment at least) as it is not as stressful and I know the guaranteed money is coming at the end of the month.

harryfibo

Nov 28, 2018
If you new in forex industry then don't quit the job, b'coz trading is little bit risky, sometime you loose and sometimes gain

I suggest, you can continue on your job and side by side do forex trading

My thoughts exactly. I am a part time Forex Trader and that is what I will be in a long time. I don't think I need to quite my job to focus on Forex, unless Forex leads me to financial freedom eventually.

BitcoinKong11

Nov 28, 2018
My thoughts exactly. I am a part time Forex Trader and that is what I will be in a long time. I don't think I need to quite my job to focus on Forex, unless Forex leads me to financial freedom eventually.

Also it depends on your trading style and if you need to be by your PC all day or can set and forget.

Jan 18, 2019
Hi, I opened this thread for the reason that I want to know your views if which one is better? Normal work or Forex? I was thinking of quitting my recent job because I am not happy anymore and my salary is not good. Is Forex enough for our every day lives? I mean if is it better than normal jobs? What do you think? Thanks guys :)
I much prefer forex as it fits in with my very busy daily life however i think you should 100% feel confident in what you are doing before you quit :)

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
Decision should be made very carefully. Can you be 100% sure that you can support your living only from trading Forex? On the other side you can look for open job vacancies and be employed as a trader. This way you will have monthly salary and do trading

igor707

Feb 20, 2019
Forex is really profitable if you learn the required knowledge and skills to make money from it otherwise better to stick with the normal job while learning to the skills needed in forex trading.

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
Until you can make a living out of it I think you should get a normal preferably more than average paying job to take all the risks along with it. It's good that you can make money from any point in the world. But you should be able to make them actually;) And it will take some time if ever happens.

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
I prefer to have alternative sources of income besides Forex.Now I have more than a month there is no profit from Forex, even there are small losses. It's annoying because I have to live on the same salary. But if there was no salary, the situation would be difficult at all.

walpants

Trader
Feb 10, 2019
i would love to trade forex full time along with a few other things i do from home but i know im still a long way off that yet, so for now i stick to the day job and fit everything else in around it

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
Imagine: you and other traders bring money to the dealing center. From this money dealing pays a salary to managers, analysts, dealers, the main boss who owns this dealing, for advertising...and a little to me, on the payment of profit. How does every trader hope to earn in this system? If everyone starts earning, then dealing will worsen trading conditions, so that most could not earn. Or close.

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
I prefer a good combination of both anyway, something may fail along the way and you will really need the support being done here, so please make it possible for us to participate there. How is your own personal experience going on with that ?
Exactly the same for me. A good combination of both is the best for me. Multiple streams of income - multiple ways to recover if one or two of them goes down.

Ray316

Trader
Aug 27, 2019
the5ers.com
Hi, I opened this thread for the reason that I want to know your views if which one is better? Normal work or Forex? I was thinking of quitting my recent job because I am not happy anymore and my salary is not good. Is Forex enough for our every day lives? I mean if is it better than normal jobs? What do you think? Thanks guys :)
If you can make a living for yourself off of Forex - Good for you! that's awesome, but I would also urge you to be self-aware of the grind and burnout that goes with doing it full time!

Right now I don't think I could pull doing it full-time off because of the time demands, I work freelance, but I am able to knock-out a day's work in no more than 4-5 hours at most, which is what allows me the time to deal with Forex just a little, enough to create some extra income, but not so much that it overtakes my daily schedule.

If I continue to be successful and find a way of balancing the two - I may change my tune, but for the moment - I am sticking to my day job and treating Forex more like a side gig.

Peter Wandler

Trader
Jul 23, 2018
ncmsignal.com
I have lost so much money in my first years in forex that I would never think about doing it instead of normal job for living.
You can make money but you need regular income from elsewhere. Forex is good for fun.